• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Hello from Manchester.....

pudspud2005

Horology Curious
1/11/13
Hi there!

Just wanted to say hi and hope to learn a few things and pick up some valuable info on the way and maybe even contribute something helpful.

Just to let you know a little about my story. I bought a rep Tag Hueur Grand Carerra from a shop in Sharm El Sheikh that was unashamedly selling replicas and when I got back home I was gutted that I didn't pay a few pounds more and buy the rep Rolex DS that I had my eye on. So I set about trying to find a decent replica Deepsea online and was bombarded with, to my cynical eye, some very dodgy websites trying to take my money.

Then I came across a website called solidswiss.cd and was taken in by the slick website and was about to pull the trigger when I did some fact finding and came across this forum. Needless to say I avoided the aforementioned website and delved deeper and deeper into the helpful info found on here.

I still haven't purchased my Deepsea as I'm even more unsure which dealer to buy from after 'lurking' around here but I'm certan that whetever decision I make it will be due to the rich and varied help and info given on here.

Cheers!

nige76

31/8/10
Welcome, use our TDs and your in safe hands. I'd suggest you lots of reading and then make a purchase. Be warned mind, this hobby is very additive. Enjoy. I'm based over the light side of the Pennines.

Luthier

Put Some Respect On My Name
30/9/09
Now it's time to upgrade to VIP for the money you saved, skipping scammers.
:D
Welcome to the World of great watches!