• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

BK Sub based on Noob's V6 (Pic heavy!)

peterpl

Put Some Respect On My Name
24/7/11
^ Your paying for QC with BK. I've had 3 sub C all had QC problems with mis-aligned DW/cyclops/rehault/loose bezel etc etc.........BK will sort ALL of them for you so you can guarantee there wont be any QC issues.

Once you see a fault its hard NOT to see it. So at the end of the day I just got a BK. Havent looked back since.

If your good at taking apart watches you could probably do this yourself but it takes time............hours in fact so you are paying for his time/labor as well

SuprKamiGuru

4/10/15
This is why I chose BK as my trusted dealer. Excelent QC, Swiss movement. No worries!!!

I do have a question through, Someone mentioned that he get the watch from china with the movement already in it. Sooooo how does he know it is brand new? Because he states NEW swiss 2836-2 on his for sale pages. Or does he know for sure and services it when it gets to him? I've already pm'd him and asked him questions but He never told me that the movement was already in the watch when it was shipped to him.... Hmmm this makes me think.....

grifier

You're Saying I Can Sell?
2/11/15
I posted this in the tech section and after seeing this review and the lume I'm in love. I recently purchased a noob v5/6 sub. Ilove the watch I actually wear it more than my gen 16613 but the Lume is very thin on the 6, 9 and 12 hour markers. Is there anyone in the US that can re Lume with the proper color at a reasonable price?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lovelyrose

Renowned Member
2/9/14
It's a capped off cannon pinion like the gen and does not have a ugly style hole like reps have. Also it puts the hand stack at the correct height.reps hour hand nearly touches the dial looks ugly.h4 is a must

Now that you've mentioned, where do we get hold of this h4? :thumbup:

efthimis

Mythical Poster
20/6/15
The only thing I dislike is those gaps that cannot be easily seen though and, OK, if I see a gen I would know by know since our eyes are trained but for 99+% people out there looks excellent..
Like mentioned I went with BK because of the QC (I cannot do proper QC from pics, especially when cyclops involved) and most importantly for the ETA even though I have my doubts of the origin of this movement.
Does anyone has this link for the baby oil bracelet treatment? There is some noise coming occasionally and I want to eliminate it..

By the way here's a pic of my old V5 that now is sold to a member.. See also the tall italic "f" on the dial and compare to the this one on the second pic to see and differences and the spacing of course

Noob V5

V6

Sent from my S6 Edge+

Smoke

Legendary Member
18/3/13
The only thing I dislike is those gaps that cannot be easily seen though and, OK, if I see a gen I would know by know since our eyes are trained but for 99+% people out there looks excellent..
Like mentioned I went with BK because of the QC (I cannot do proper QC from pics, especially when cyclops involved) and most importantly for the ETA even though I have my doubts of the origin of this movement.
Does anyone has this link for the baby oil bracelet treatment? There is some noise coming occasionally and I want to eliminate it..

By the way here's a pic of my old V5 that now is sold to a member.. See also the tall italic "f" on the dial and compare to the this one on the second pic to see and differences and the spacing of course

Noob V5

V6

Sent from my S6 Edge+

The dial variation from v5 to v6 is nothing.the dial the v5 was replicating is also a gen dial.and the dial.the v6 is replicating is also a gen dial.there are 7 different gen dials currently on 116610s

mech500

Mythical Poster
6/4/12
UK
This is why I chose BK as my trusted dealer. Excelent QC, Swiss movement. No worries!!!

I do have a question through, Someone mentioned that he get the watch from china with the movement already in it. Sooooo how does he know it is brand new? Because he states NEW swiss 2836-2 on his for sale pages. Or does he know for sure and services it when it gets to him? I've already pm'd him and asked him questions but He never told me that the movement was already in the watch when it was shipped to him.... Hmmm this makes me think.....

Did he say anything about personally installing a new Swiss movement? It doesn't say that on his section....just says he does realignment work IF required.

Personally, I think he gets his Chinese dealer to send him very good QC'd watches - so he doesn't have to do any rework himself (only as required).

My first sub was from BK. It was still in factory plastic and the pearl was misaligned. Got me thinking whether BK did anything at all to the watch.

Pashaman

This member is doing hard time, they pissed off the goat.
INMATE
24/9/15
Why does the magnification look so small? Is that how its supposed to be? There seems to be a ton of gap around the date window when looking through the magnifier

Pashaman

This member is doing hard time, they pissed off the goat.
INMATE
24/9/15
Also is it just me or does the bracelet look like it has a matte silver look as opposed to
the shiny brushed steel appearance? I really want a V6 sub, But now I'm wondering :(

efthimis

Mythical Poster
20/6/15
Did he say anything about personally installing a new Swiss movement? It doesn't say that on his section....just says he does realignment work IF required.

Personally, I think he gets his Chinese dealer to send him very good QC'd watches - so he doesn't have to do any rework himself (only as required).

My first sub was from BK. It was still in factory plastic and the pearl was misaligned. Got me thinking whether BK did anything at all to the watch.

I agree, there is always the doubt, when had my V5 with movement problem I was ready to pay whatever he would have told me to send it over to him so he can put a Swiss movement and do all alignment etc but he was refused repeatedly. For my if you have a good watch smith around you can get a normal V6, buy a Swiss ETA and let the Smith do his work, but there is none here

Sent from my S6 Edge+

sunny301

4/8/15
bro stop posting pics of the GEN as a rep :)

this look great.

Thank you guys, it's a nice watch..

I don't know why you cannot see pics via Tapatalk, I just see all pics with no issues at all

Watxh winds nicely and feels confident throughout and in all crown positions for all functions.. I don't know what BK does at the end, I asked if he puts same Swiss ETA like the one someone can buy from Ofrei and he said it's the same quality, not refurbished of any kind
@smoke,I was looking forward for your feedback and comments, that's why I have put so many and detailed pics here ?

Sent from my S6 Edge+

peterpl

Put Some Respect On My Name
24/7/11
Guys, BK is trustesd dealer and he does what he says to the watches.

He is only human so there is bound to be mistakes. Every single one of the modders on here and other forums makes mistakes. I've sent watches to pretty much every modder on here and each and every one will have issues - its how they rectify and handle the situation is what matters.

Besides knowing us looking at 10000x zoom pictures of dials/writing etc etc.............we will pick up mistakes/issues within minutes if a modder wasnt doing their work properly.

Princewilliam

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
27/7/15
Nobody is questioning BK's integrity, he's a trusted dealer for a reason with a lot of happy customers, but clarity is good, far too many people assume that BK takes apart each watch re-glueing cyclops, realigning rehaut etc, as well as installing an ETA himself.b

Smoke

Legendary Member
18/3/13
Nobody is questioning BK's integrity, he's a trusted dealer for a reason with a lot of happy customers, but clarity is good, far too many people assume that BK takes apart each watch re-glueing cyclops, realigning rehaut etc, as well as installing an ETA himself.b

This is real talk like I've always said.your paying a massive premium for an swiss eta from the noob factory .people seem to think he's tc or something and builds every noob v6 he gets lol.no he doesn't they are stock noob v6s.he is not ordering a ton of shit example v6s with croocked cyclops wonky rehaut engraving .missaligned xtal lec,Terrible DWO,gappy sel.scratched hand set, Etc etc so he can say hey guys i aligned it all and put a new DWO on.that may happen once in a while if he has a real lemon but he like me and other clever people that just check his stock are mostly good examples, I qc people's sub's for members and friends so they get good examples just like they would get from bk and don't even charge,perhaps I should lol and that's over 4 forums.me I would not buy a bk unless it was impossible for me to get an eta from my sellers,as I would rather buy a fresh eta from package and install it myself or get a friend to install.

efthimis

Mythical Poster
20/6/15
My question here is this: Can we ourselves order the watch with Swiss ETA that is not refurbished or old or whatever? At the end there are watches with no cyclops that could be easier to QC on without the danger of obvious mistakes

Sent from my S6 Edge+