• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

New Portuguese 7 days

TauHway

Known Member
31/1/12
still don't know which version to take... ardoise or black.... :(

9DEA1329-FB65-4989-8FD2-FA14CA2E9EBD_zps2ltvwvvt.jpg

Hyjynx

Put Some Respect On My Name
28/9/13
Because it goes to 11 mf'er.

Ok, I just lost it right there, LMAO. [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Seriously though, it really shouldn't go past 7 unless something is F'ed up, I believe.

Come for the watches, stay for the drama! [emoji12]

Snipster22

You're Saying I Can Sell?
28/11/14
for anyone who fancy Laureus, head on to "my Signature" Link below. I just updated the most complete set of (Laureus) comparison pictures I found and have seen so far. Thumbs up for the owner to took the pics.

This should be 2015 super rep

I'm being stupid....where is the link for the Laureus comparison? Cheers

sharrkey

Legendary Member
Advisor
14/6/08
^ Why is the PR indicator going past the 7 days?

Good question, maybe someone should do the lines on my pic with gen dial compared to rep, sh light difference in position?

I know Domi spent a few hours tearing mine apart

S???R?I????? :sharrkey:

FredZ

Renowned Member
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
31/8/14
@FredZ Contact your TD to sort it out. What's the problem? and which version?

ZF black dial from the UK sale :) just have sent him an email... Just received the watch 20 minutes ago and wasn't ticking so I shaked to wake it up, but nothing, I decided to wind it a few times but still no movement. All gears turns, but balance spring doesn't move.

Oh and if i wind it, the PR indicator doesn't go up ...

FredZ

Renowned Member
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
31/8/14
Never happened to me, but I've read about it here and I was always thinking 'Oh man, just shake it up and it'll start working' but I've done it and no movement what so ever

peterpl

24/7/11
I think when the hands are mounted the watch makers need to fully wind it then mount it on the correct position. I'm not sure how they would get the PR needle to stick at 7 once fully wound otherwise.

sharrkey

Legendary Member
Advisor
14/6/08
Will know when it returns and the power reserves are exhausted

S???R?I????? :sharrkey:

wooky492

21/9/12
All. I would live some help in the matter above.
As it seems I have bought a watch that is a really bad rep.
According to the above statement anyone who knows anything about IWC will in a blink know it is a fake.
Please let me know all you can about this so I can make up my mind if I will tell Ryan it is a no go.

Skickat från min SM-G928F via Tapatalk

I have a gen 5001 for over 10 years now. . seriously, I can't tell the difference with the 5007... until ianm mentioned those points... but I still can't tell the difference with a glance.
Get over these minor differences. Only rep owners give a fuss. Gen owners don't know anything about thickness of print or all color variation of each model IWC produce. (may only a handful of diehard IWC nut)

Just call these 5001 instead of 5007 and much of the problems are solved instantly. lol