• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Finally got a pepsi!!!

hurk

The sound of barf
Supporter
Certified
10/5/11
Yayyyyy

So far has a gen bezel insert, wso bezel, gen crown and tubes. Sel fits better than anything ive seen yet. Correct bracelet with hollow midlinks.

what do you guys think?
what can make this better??

markiemark

Bracelet King
Patron
18/4/13
EU
what do you guys think?
what can make this better??

Well, I'd say put it on my wrist and there you go!

hurk

The sound of barf
Supporter
Certified
10/5/11
Got lucky off the sales section here. built by bobandshawn enjoyed by ubpfc and now in my posession

Tucker

Lunnyfied by Raddave
Supporter
Certified
23/12/11
Got lucky off the sales section here. built by bobandshawn enjoyed by ubpfc and now in my posession

That's B.S. Your didn't get lucky. The seller's PM went down and he couldn't respond to all of our offers and questions. You somehow had an email for the seller and snaked the watch. I'm still butt hurt over it. However, it is a nice pickup. Do you have it yet? Those are the seller's pics you are posting.

hurk

The sound of barf
Supporter
Certified
10/5/11
I think i did get lucky because i did no more than pm and post on the thread, believe it or not.
And even beyond that, ive been looking for a decent pepsi for a really long time as they dont show up too often.

And thats actually my wrist in my living room.

If i decide to sell it later on, ill be sure to let you know man. Sorry things didnt work out.

Not sure about this seller but most, including myself, do give priority to supporters and people with sales feedbacks.

OmegaRules

Renowned Member
25/6/15
Looks like a decent GMT Pepsi to me. I've been contemplating on picking one up as well. Love the vintage look of them. Enjoy your new watch.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tucker

Lunnyfied by Raddave
Supporter
Certified
23/12/11
You're right. I recognized your chubby arms.

hurk

The sound of barf
Supporter
Certified
10/5/11
You're right. I recognized your chubby arms.

Hahaha ok. Not sure wtf ur deal is but yup the watch ended up being on my chubby arms and not urs.

sorry man.

D

d4m.test

Yea hes just a dick always. I dont think I have seen him post one positive thing on RWI

Tucker

Lunnyfied by Raddave
Supporter
Certified
23/12/11
Yea hes just a dick always. I dont think I have seen him post one positive thing on RWI

And I thought I was being nice. At least I don't make fun of where people live. Remember JBowen, its only a replica watch forum.

Hyjynx

Put Some Respect On My Name
28/9/13
No, you're the one sucking on sour grapes, Tucker. Let the man enjoy his good fortune. You win some, you lose some. C'est la vie.

Come for the watches, stay for the drama! [emoji12]

Tucker

Lunnyfied by Raddave
Supporter
Certified
23/12/11
You are right Hyjynx

dator

Known Member
9/11/11
Aaaaaanyways ... any recommendations on which dealer it came from/version etc? Thanks