• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

AliExpress experiments - Non-watch products

FiloViridae

Advisor
Advisor
27/3/15
NYC
This is watch related, but I wanted to share my dispute story... I took a bullet and ordered a Cheapie omega speed master for a couple of us from a highly reliable seller (at least reviews).. Well got the watch, beyond poor quality. Worse then the pictures. Emailed seller, he said sorry friend, watch came that way. Had the wrong band and just terrible. Started a dispute, his store closed.. And now has a slew of bad reviews and everything. He never responded to my dispute so I won automatically.. But man, it's a hassle.

Such a shame to hear about Elina..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

pirho123

Known Member
6/11/12
It's a pity that Eline gone wild)) I bought a really good shades from her.

Did you guys picked up good LV belt reps from Ali? With correct buckles and leather?

eliano

Renowned Member
15/11/14
Yeah really a pity also got a really good pair from her
Would be good to know if anyone else has had recent problems. I did get a reply today with some excuses about her business problems and asking again what my complaint is, eventhough ive told her twice already !!!

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

jamieroquai

26/12/12
Would be good to know if anyone else has had recent problems. I did get a reply today with some excuses about her business problems and asking again what my complaint is, eventhough ive told her twice already !!!

Well I'm waiting on a pair of RB's aviators that I purchased from her when her shop opened again.
Did not get them yet but it's not yet out of the normal time frame

BestReplicaHunter

You're Saying I Can Sell?
16/1/11
I'm waiting for a pair of RB from her as well. Purchase protection ends in 2 days. I've sent her a message about this but no reply...

eliano

Renowned Member
15/11/14
Dispute it is then .ive asked for a refund as there rubbish quality

bbtfastback

Known Member
22/4/15
I have a seller offering a discount on another product. Debating taking that as the product I bought is 80% good....

Sirlordcomic

Renowned Member
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
4/8/14
This is watch related, but I wanted to share my dispute story... I took a bullet and ordered a Cheapie omega speed master for a couple of us from a highly reliable seller (at least reviews).. Well got the watch, beyond poor quality. Worse then the pictures. Emailed seller, he said sorry friend, watch came that way. Had the wrong band and just terrible. Started a dispute, his store closed.. And now has a slew of bad reviews and everything. He never responded to my dispute so I won automatically.. But man, it's a hassle.

Such a shame to hear about Elina..

Ugh. Sorry man. I ordered a few watches to check some out (and some belts and Von Zippers). Will keep you posted.

FiloViridae

Advisor
Advisor
27/3/15
NYC
Ugh. Sorry man. I ordered a few watches to check some out (and some belts and Von Zippers). Will keep you posted.

No worries! At least it's all worked out

Good luck with you! Looking forward to the reviews

TheOmegaFan

Renowned Member
15/5/13
Has anyone bought Nike Air Max/Dunk High or Jordan shoes?

?????????? ? ????? iPad ????????? Tapatalk

cw1675

You're Saying I Can Sell?
17/7/15
My RL polos arrived today. The logos appear good and all tags are present. The fit is a true yet on the slim side. Keep in mind when ordering. You can't beat the price.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Lagunax

I'm Pretty Popular
18/4/15
CONUS
image_zpsueygwqxc.jpeg

image_zpsqqn5vajv.jpeg

$50 Aliexpress, bought 2 as Christmas always comes too fast...