• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

What you can acutally get from Aliexpress with a bit of research (no live links)

FiloViridae

Advisor
Advisor
27/3/15
NYC
And we've seen those before at sub $100, and the buyer stated that after opening it that it must be gen also.
Keep looking.

What watch is that?? This threads all whacky on my work internet.. They must be catching on that I'm slacking with this forum and my car forum! [emoji27]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kongor

You're Saying I Can Sell?
12/8/15
Got one of the speed masters I said I would a while back from Aaron..

Thanks for the photos, I was considering buying this until now. Have you tried degreaser plus oil bath on the bracelet? Might make it more comfortable

Sent using Tapatalk

FiloViridae

Advisor
Advisor
27/3/15
NYC
Thanks for the photos, I was considering buying this until now. Have you tried degreaser plus oil bath on the bracelet? Might make it more comfortable

Sent using Tapatalk

I actually will put it on a leather or nato, if I where it. The bracelet isn't so bad, it's the actual casing that has sharp and rough edges. Trying to decide what I should say to Aaron.

Kongor

12/8/15
I think his shop got closed the last couple days. Shame, he was one of the few sellers that took actual photos.

FiloViridae

Advisor
Advisor
27/3/15
NYC
I think his shop got closed the last couple days. Shame, he was one of the few sellers that took actual photos.

It did.. But it should be back up I'd assume. His store was so big, that I'm sure he would get back. But, it is a shame since he does post actual pics.

Hidenjoy

Renowned Member
8/9/15
Guys i enjoy seeing what u alla have received but imo
i think u should post the pics with the link and the name ok the Seller it will help a lot.

[LINK] ali....
[SELLER NAME] XXXX
[PRICE] XX€ or $$
[TIME SHIPPING] XXX DAYS

thank u my friends love u

GTCMax

Horology Curious
9/9/15
Hi, does anybody has a link for a cheap (less than 50$) rep of a Tissot PRC200 with the small dials working on aliexpress? I found a lot of this model (some really cheap) but either dials are decorative or seller didn't answer to my question.

Thanks, Max

Kongor

12/8/15
Hi, does anybody has a link for a cheap (less than 50$) rep of a Tissot PRC200 with the small dials working on aliexpress? I found a lot of this model (some really cheap) but either dials are decorative or seller didn't answer to my question.

Thanks, Max

they don't exist at that price point

you're getting decorative subdials for $50 guaranteed, on any watch

FiloViridae

Advisor
Advisor
27/3/15
NYC
I got these 2 just yesterday from Aliexpress...they doesn't seems too bad imho...

I was looking at the second one from a seller, it came with the Box and the QC pics of the watch seem pretty solid. Where and how much mate?

Bassman3401

Renowned Member
26/12/14
that's the store..i've bought on 25th of august, there were big discount so i've paid the chronograph omega a little less than 70€(now is almost 90€) and the other omega 58€(now it's 76€)..free shipment.

Since i've took 4 watches and he used fedex he didn't sent me the box, but i don't need them so better this way..

http://it.aliexpress.com/store/436643

FiloViridae

Advisor
Advisor
27/3/15
NYC
What you can acutally get from Aliexpress with a bit of research

that's the store..i've bought on 25th of august, there were big discount so i've paid the chronograph omega a little less than 70€(now is almost 90€) and the other omega 58€(now it's 76€)..free shipment.

Since i've took 4 watches and he used fedex he didn't sent me the box, but i don't need them so better this way..

http://it.aliexpress.com/store/436643

Thank you sir!

Are you happy with them?? Also that was the same store I was looking at

Metalmickey

Renowned Member
1/7/14
My DSSD has just arrived. Cost $100. Seller now gone but this was a 'luxury' model. Worth asking for more photos to make sure you get what you expect!

DSSD's here, quite impressed for £75 delivered!

IMG_1602.jpg

IMG_1610.jpg

IMG_1604.jpg

IMG_1608.jpg

IMG_1609.jpg

IMG_1605.jpg

IMG_1603.jpg

IMG_1606.jpg

IMG_1611.jpg

FiloViridae

Advisor
Advisor
27/3/15
NYC
My DSSD has just arrived. Cost $100. Seller now gone but this was a 'luxury' model. Worth asking for more photos to make sure you get what you expect!

DSSD's here, quite impressed for £75 delivered!

IMG_1602.jpg

IMG_1610.jpg

IMG_1604.jpg

IMG_1608.jpg

IMG_1609.jpg

IMG_1605.jpg

IMG_1603.jpg

IMG_1606.jpg

IMG_1611.jpg

Very nice! Looks solid!

Those damn pearls... Haha

R2D4

Admin
Advisor
15/4/07
Very nice! Looks solid!

Those damn pearls... Haha

The crown too. ;)

I think that's the fun of discovering these finds. If you like the watch, you'll likely upgrade it. If not, there isn't a lot of money lost. Enjoy!

Carry on!

FiloViridae

Advisor
Advisor
27/3/15
NYC
The crown too. ;)

I think that's the fun of discovering these finds. If you like the watch, you'll likely upgrade it. If not, there isn't a lot of money lost. Enjoy!

Carry on!

It is! That is the fun of these "cheapy" watches. I am a tinker so tearing these badboys apart is fun.

Idk about you, but I destroy crowns lol so mine always look messed up after a month. I need to order them in bulk or just not wear watches all the time..