• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Thief call out: HAUTEHORLOGE

Status
Not open for further replies.

Derkollegah

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
17/2/14
to be hones this is one of the most shocking rep scam storys i ever read.

ive dealt with daniel several times and also after this thread comes out.

i always got my stuff from him for really cheap prices and he also wrote some short letters with it.

i dont want to take sides as this might be the other, but i never ahd problems with him and he was a great seller and buyer to me..

hope you two guys get this wrong. i will ask him in private about this

trailboss99

Head Honcho - Cat Herder
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
30/3/08
I'm not saying 100% it's a scam, my problem is he offered some compensation for the loss and then went dark. Won't talk to the OP or to staff.

jttou

I'm Pretty Popular
9/11/14
His full name should be pinned though. Just like that Dirk Schröder guy in the sales section. He can easily create another handle and scam other people.

x32c

You're Saying I Can Sell?
28/11/07
Honestly mate I can't see why ON EARTH I would have lied here.

No my friend, in the whole process his story had a lot of hard to believe incidents. there were/are several good members here in his corner and supported him. When he continually wanted to resolve the issue I started to think maybe it was an outside force that took the watch and placed the orange juice, but, when he participated in the resolution process (not positive what resolution was agreed upon) and did not execute his part of the agreement and then disappeared, it was pretty evident who was telling the truth all along.

R2D4

Admin
Advisor
15/4/07
Since you know this guy, can you drive over to his house and pimp slap him upside the head? ;)

i always got my stuff from him for really cheap prices and he also wrote some short letters with it.

i dont want to take sides as this might be the other, but i never ahd problems with him and he was a great seller and buyer to me..

kilowattore

Sales Moderator / Section Moderator
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Section Moderator
Certified
11/5/13
Italy

Same member more issues...

http://www.repgeek.com/showthread.php?t=257171

Subjeff

Mythical Poster
26/12/12
He has proven himself to be quite the scammer! I agree that all of his personal info should be posted for everyone to see.

D

d4m.test

Kind warning will be send out to Daniel. We have waited long enough, this is going to be nasty soon if not resolved soon.

- AnonSix

We do not forgive.
We do not forget.
Expect us.

Derkollegah

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
17/2/14
as i told you i never had problems with him. i contacted him regarding this case and he told me he and seller / buyer had the agreement that daniel waits for dhls reply if he gets any money. on the one hand i think he scammed in this case but on the other hand ive dealt with him several times and he was a superb seller!

QueTip

Super Duper Galactic NutSwinging BootyGrabbin Mod
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
3/6/14
This'll be interesting soon I bet..

Fiveostang

Put Some Respect On My Name
6/11/12
I feel so bad for you Barth. I do know for a fact that you have something good in store for you. Just be patient.

D

d4m.test

It turns out that Mr. Daniel Holzapfel has not returned the watch or made a refund as of yet. I'm sorry to say we need to take further steps in this situation.

The address below needs to be verified first, it's the address of Repro-Center Färber & Co GmbH in München - he might had the packages delivered there.

Our face recognation software found a facebook profile... Guess what? He uses Daniel Arnault as his name. Though, his facebook username is still "holzapfel.d". We'll keep looking for a verified address.

Also, he has a new account here with the name Oysterling. He was going to join the get together in Berlin and members who are going have been warned for this guy. If he shows up I think he'll leave without the watches he brought ;)

Pictures:

hMzdCWm.jpg

9YqS6y9.jpg

( Chanel J12... Anyone lost one? ;) )

bMTYnzU.jpg

( Or maybe an AP? ;) )

Daniel scammed a few people actually, broke promises and stole peoples property.

The companies he did work for or owned in the past are:

Job title: Geschäftsführender Gesellschafter
Company: HAUTE INTERIEUR Luxury Goods Germany
Timeframe: 2010 – Present (5 years)München

Tasks: Geschäftsführung, Financial Controlling, Design, Marketing, Resource Management, CEO
Job title: Geschäftsführer
Company: DESIGNED EMOTION DH MARKETING & DESIGN
Timeframe: 2010 – Present (5 years)München

Tasks: Geschäftsführung, Design, Webdesign, Grafikdesign, Consulting, Business Development, Stilberatung, Art Direction, Controlling
Job title: Shop Manager
Company: Bose Corporation
Timeframe: 2014 – 2015 (1 year)München

Tasks: Business Development, Vertrieb, PR
Job title: Projektleiter / Business Development Manager Marketing
Company: Karstadt Apple
Timeframe: 2013 – 2014 (1 year)München

Job title: Fachberater
Company: Do It! GmbH
Timeframe: 2011 – 2014 (3 years)München

Daniel's current address is:

Daniel Holzapfel
Forstenrieder Allee 152
D81476 München
Germany

Daniel's online profiles:

LinkedIn: https://de.linkedin.com/pub/daniel-holzapfel
Modelmanagement ( :facepalm: ): http://www.modelmanagement.com/de/model/daniel-holzapfel/

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/holzapfel.d
Facebook page HAUTE Interieur: https://www.facebook.com/hauteinterieur
Facebook page MR Vogue:
https://www.facebook.com/mistervogue

Instagram: https://instagram.com/hommesingulier/ ( Some watches here too..! )

Daniel's phone number:

or
+4915258937369

Daniel, if you read this: man up and contact the staff of RWI to solve the problems. Pay back the people you scammed, return watches you still have for "repair" and when all done the crew will remove my message. I'm sure. Until then, good luck finding a new job, this will be high in Google soon ;)

- AnonSix

We don't forgive.
We don't forget.
Expect us.

Subjeff

Mythical Poster
26/12/12
as i told you i never had problems with him. i contacted him regarding this case and he told me he and seller / buyer had the agreement that daniel waits for dhls reply if he gets any money. on the one hand i think he scammed in this case but on the other hand ive dealt with him several times and he was a superb seller!

^^^why is this guy now banned? WTF is going on? Hard to keep up with all of the assholes lately.

trailboss99

Head Honcho - Cat Herder
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
30/3/08
^^^why is this guy now banned? WTF is going on? Hard to keep up with all of the assholes lately.
There's another thread but basically we had yet another issue with him (far from the first) and also found out he was banned at Zeitgeist for scamming. It appears to be idiot month on the fora, next door have had a run of 'em as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.