• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

"Dear factory. Please make this" thread

sharrkey

Legendary Member
Advisor
14/6/08
We should have access to these in the next few days, word of warning guys this maker isn't great with Qc rejects. Won't allow dealers to return stock, somewhat a headache for dealers picking stock

S???R?I?????

wooky492

Put Some Respect On My Name
21/9/12
We should have access to these in the next few days, word of warning guys this maker isn't great with Qc rejects. Won't allow dealers to return stock, somewhat a headache for dealers picking stock

S???R?I?????
Who's the maker? Factory that we know of?

sharrkey

Legendary Member
Advisor
14/6/08
Same factory that does the current Rm range I believe

S???R?I?????

wooky492

21/9/12
Same factory that does the current Rm range I believe

S???R?I?????
Ok. They seem to be consistent with their watches so hopefully there won't be any need to rejects. Fingers crossrd :-D

Doud

I'm Pretty Popular
5/11/12
I'd be all over a baby blake also !
But if the could make a simple gen-like RM005 i'd be glad

aa8e372721252c1cd41bebfaec9cb953.jpg

Tempus fugit, utere.

+1

GrapeJam

I'm Pretty Popular
8/12/14
I'd be all over a baby blake also !
But if the could make a simple gen-like RM005 i'd be glad

aa8e372721252c1cd41bebfaec9cb953.jpg

Tempus fugit, utere.

I +1 that on the 005. I think they should start simple.

But dream pieces would a decent bubba

And these two:

Richard-Mille-RM-35-01-Rafael-Nadal-7.jpg

img_2

wooky492

21/9/12

And these two:

img_2
Definately digging the bottom one.. but not with ridiculously oversized dial structure.

shelby1501

Mythical Poster
Supporter
Certified
18/10/11
My dream RM:

:drool:

I would be ready to pay a lot for a decent rep of it, doesn't have to be in super rep range and it would still be amazing. Other than that, decent 005 would be nice to have.

pe.geffroy

I'm Pretty Popular
9/3/14

And these two:

img_2

We got the same taste buddy ! The one with the carbon case is my favourite ! But the RM005 is less pricey and more classic ^^
I don't think that the 005 is that hard to replicate i mean they could do it if they invest in the production...

Tempus fugit, utere.

GrapeJam

I'm Pretty Popular
8/12/14
We got the same taste buddy ! The one with the carbon case is my favourite ! But the RM005 is less pricey and more classic ^^
I don't think that the 005 is that hard to replicate i mean they could do it if they invest in the production...

Tempus fugit, utere.

Agree completely. It's definitely still pretty complex but the factories have the ability to do a good job of it. Then once they et that right and build up more interest for RM reps they can move onto the more complicated models.

I feel the issue is they have been churning out the same shit reps for years and not gaining any solid following, so they're reluctant to invest some time, money and resources into RM reps. But if they would just take the chance and produce one acceptable one they just might be able to get the following they need

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

pe.geffroy

I'm Pretty Popular
9/3/14
Yes that's exactly the thing, if they do a good job once on a specifi RM that is pretty gen like not 1:1 but close they'll hook clients and will understand that the interest for this brand is growing !

Tempus fugit, utere.

haagendasz

You're Saying I Can Sell?
13/5/15
I believe the Instagram seller came from Surabaya.

If i am not mistaken, they have a real offline store, but i don't know about their expertise of shipping internationally from there.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Flashbolt987

1/3/15
Agree completely. It's definitely still pretty complex but the factories have the ability to do a good job of it. Then once they et that right and build up more interest for RM reps they can move onto the more complicated models.

I feel the issue is they have been churning out the same shit reps for years and not gaining any solid following, so they're reluctant to invest some time, money and resources into RM reps. But if they would just take the chance and produce one acceptable one they just might be able to get the following they need

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Agreed! Seems like the RM055 is reasonablely close to gen and with some work, can be the right piece for the factory to focus on making perfect.

RM11 would be the dream, but perhaps too complex.

Godfathar

I'm Pretty Popular
17/5/15
Europe
Dear Factory, I am a fan of simple watches.. 50mm is not for me.. I do not have a small wrist, but slim watches screams elegance to me. Therefore I would love to get something like the

RM 67-01

Richard_Mille_RM67_01_frontback.jpg

38.7mm width X 7.75mm thick.

This I would kill for..

ZoomBoy

I'm Pretty Popular
9/11/11
Dear Factory, I am a fan of simple watches.. 50mm is not for me.. I do not have a small wrist, but slim watches screams elegance to me. Therefore I would love to get something like the

RM 67-01

Richard_Mille_RM67_01_frontback.jpg

38.7mm width X 7.75mm thick.

This I would kill for..

Don't think they could get THAT thin, but it'd be close with a Miyota movement.

Godfathar

I'm Pretty Popular
17/5/15
Europe
I'm hoping lots of people are buying the new Nomos Lambda so that factories think more Nomos watches are a good idea.

My apologies if I'm missing something, but why is this post about Nomos is posted in the Richard Mille thread and sub forum?