• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Wrist check week 23th Dec to 29nd Dec

mclarendude

𝙟𝙚𝙩𝙨𝙥𝙚𝙚𝙙
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
16/2/11
ATL
I don't know what is with me and loosing pearls. Ugh.

8e9y6y6y.jpg

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk

D

d4m.test

uqeju6eg.jpg

Hope Santa was good to all of you!

Sent from my SM-N900W8 using Tapatalk 2

D

d4m.test

Happy New Year to All, Gang!

For Pamsday, this Pam ___ fantasy I purchased from a mate (somewhere) a while ago. It's an automatic with a standard sweeping seconds hand. Lume from the sanwhich dial is very good. dave:

T3RM1N4T0R

The Terminator Mod
Advisor
25/8/13
Silix blue sub with removed cyclops and brown leather Zulu that get a surprising amount of wrist time
vu6e8a3e.jpg

Sent from my iPhone noob V2

D

d4m.test

It's a "two-fer" Friday, Gang! For the first part of today, this Rolex TOG I tried to sell (on RWI) but had no takers; from a non-TD, it has a 32 hour power reserve, fairly smooth seconds sweep, properl aligned engraved rehaut, but small date window and cyclops. Regardless, it's solidly made, has a good weight, and looks good on the 'ole wrist. dave:

D

d4m.test

It's a "Two-Fer" Friday, with the earlier wristies posted; for the second part of Friday, this B&R 01-92 Heritage (??) auto I picked up from someone somewhere a while ago. This wristie, along with the first one today, are part of the unused/underused watches theme I've been producing during the last two weeks. B&R is 46mm x 46mm, and with the broad leather strap, a very comfortable wear. Seconds hand has a fairly smooth sweep, with minimal "stuttering," lume is all right, but the dial has crisp features & the leather strap is nicely embossed. dave: (old pics):