• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

What Rolex are you wearing today?

Status
Not open for further replies.

QueTip

Super Duper Galactic NutSwinging BootyGrabbin Mod
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
3/6/14
b9359ba7e2ee331f898422e9b1e32844.jpg

Sent from my droptop using telepathy

Nice man! Built or stock watch? :p

droptopman

I'm Pretty Popular
17/2/14
Thanks guys, it is a gen A serial from 1999. All original except a new crystal with box and papers, just serviced. Probably the nicest example of a 99 16613 I have ever seen. I have been looking for a gen all original 1966 1675 with gilt dial for about 2 years. Hard to source the perfect one. Every morning I check a few of the dealers I know and TRF and VRM. Last week I saw this and it was from a really good trusted source so I contacted him to discuss and it is basically like brand new. The bracelet literally has no marks or dings. Funny story, my first gen was back in the late 80's and was a 16613, so I have come back to my Rolex roots and the watch that started my Rolex obsession. Still looking for that elusive GMT, but very happy with this one. It has been almost 2 years since I had a gen. I love doing builds and love the rep hobby, but gen is gen.....

Ishmael

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
31/3/14
Thanks guys, it is a gen A serial from 1999. All original except a new crystal with box and papers, just serviced. Probably the nicest example of a 99 16613 I have ever seen. I have been looking for a gen all original 1966 1675 with gilt dial for about 2 years. Hard to source the perfect one. Every morning I check a few of the dealers I know and TRF and VRM. Last week I saw this and it was from a really good trusted source so I contacted him to discuss and it is basically like brand new. The bracelet literally has no marks or dings. Funny story, my first gen was back in the late 80's and was a 16613, so I have come back to my Rolex roots and the watch that started my Rolex obsession. Still looking for that elusive GMT, but very happy with this one. It has been almost 2 years since I had a gen. I love doing builds and love the rep hobby, but gen is gen.....
You're a god among men.

QueTip

Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
3/6/14

A good friend of mine actually wanted to sell his when I last talked to him..
You want me to get some infos?

QueTip

Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
3/6/14
PM me, so I don't forget.

D

d4m.test

Hey man I am only trying to help........like I told Adam this morning, I dont have a vintage Rolex yet and this G2G is happening soon which will have a nice collection of them. I am trying to walk away with one!

droptopman

I'm Pretty Popular
17/2/14
Hey man I am only trying to help........like I told Adam this morning, I dont have a vintage Rolex yet and this G2G is happening soon which will have a nice collection of them. I am trying to walk away with one!

I may have a couple vintage pieces there for sale....

Sent from my droptop using telepathy

Status
Not open for further replies.