• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

AP Tour Auto 2012 Project- InTimeWatches X Noob Factory

DenisSpa

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
14/6/12
Jizzed muh pants, she's that sexy.

?Noobtastic via the Galaxy III

sharrkey

Legendary Member
Advisor
14/6/08
Looks sooooooo good on Oem blue hornback, have you asked your contact BMW

TESLA760

Time is Money $$
Patron
Certified
7/2/11
Socal Wine Country
Yes. $600 . Bastard he is. I asked that since I've made so many purchases, if I could have a break. He pretty much told me to pound sand.

sharrkey

Legendary Member
Advisor
14/6/08
Yes. $600 . Bastard he is. I asked that since I've made so many purchases, if I could have a break. He pretty much told me to pound sand.

Hmm needs must thou, does look stunning on that strap, plus I've something up am sleeve as you know:popcorn:
Near sure another member gave me a price from his contact, I'll check my Pm's.

TESLA760

Time is Money $$
Patron
Certified
7/2/11
Socal Wine Country
I need to order two from this guy. The price is always the same. Mid $500's plus tax and shipping. The RBII and Non hornbacks are a bit less. The Diver sized hornbacks are $50 more. AP seems to be pretty strict on making them adhere to the pricing.

nycgtr

Renowned Member
18/4/12
I'd want a darker blue tbh. I was thinking of maybe doing double row stitch for this one row white one row red haha. Or maybe one side red one side white.

sharrkey

Legendary Member
Advisor
14/6/08
I need to order two from this guy. The price is always the same. Mid $500's plus tax and shipping. The RBII and Non hornbacks are a bit less. The Diver sized hornbacks are $50 more. AP seems to be pretty strict on making them adhere to the pricing.

Yeh just checked his message mid 5's plus shipping

PecMan

Put Some Respect On My Name
4/5/09
I have a hard on for the Navy themes. That's how much I love that freaking watch.

hard on? if we are talking about you.......... a wet asshole fits better :thinking:

nycgtr

Renowned Member
18/4/12
Going to go with the diver style wide taper on this one. I think it's more fitting for this roo.

Don't think double stitch would be that bad. Example of a rolex one from APbands.

RolexSample60.jpg

Second idea is to forget the hornback idea and go with the race strap in dark blue with red stitch

prototipo_doppio_bucoracewhite2.jpg

Like this but obviously different colors.