• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

AliExpress experiments - Non-watch products

Sheeba89

You're Saying I Can Sell?
21/5/15
I've mantained close contact for months with a seller of counterfeit burberry that has closed the shop, and via the messages and she always sends me the link of her new page until she re-opens her old page which takes 7 business days. You can find some really good hard working people, that really make the experience more valuable.

Sent from my SM-N900 using Tapatalk

would love the most up to date store on this seller as well. As I said above, can't find Burberry polos with good quality.

jamieroquai

26/12/12
Like I said the shop of the very good one has been taken down.
But I'm going to try if I can message the seller. It has been a while

jamieroquai

26/12/12
This seller has some very nice belts, hopefully their are not made of dogs..
But a year ago I bought some LV belts from him and they were really good quality

He might not have them displayed cause I bought a few more after they took the item out of his store just by sending him a message. Very nice seller

http://www.aliexpress.com/store/106602

Ing. Gabriel

You're Saying I Can Sell?
14/5/15
Hi, does anybody know how can I put one language for Ali that always use english? Im from a spanish speak country and always I access ali its is in spanish and I hate the automatic traduction. I use the language change option but I shoud do this always, I am getting tired.

I've done this many times before. All you need is the existing lens for them to use as a template for your prescription. How do you think eyeglass stores do it?. They don't care about reps.

You just give them the eyeglasses complete with lenses intact. They will make a copy of the lenses to your prescription.

Hi.

with lense you refer to the glass part, right?
Also, after they made it, do I change the glasses? do you use glue or how?
Thank you for your answer

joseandres.medra

Horology Curious
17/6/15
Hi, does anybody know how can I put one language for Ali that always use english? Im from a spanish speak country and always I access ali its is in spanish and I hate the automatic traduction. I use the language change option but I shoud do this always, I am getting tired.

Hi.

Lo que entiendo es que llevas el marco y l colocas el lente que a la óptica no le debería importar si es una copia o no. De que país eres?

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk

If you see Kay

Put Some Respect On My Name
26/1/09

Hi.

Yes glass or plastic lenses. They Need the original lenses and frames so they can copy the original ones and fit them to your frames. Rep or gen. In fact I have four AE eyeglasses that I am having done right now. One of them is the raybans.

The lenses snap out and snap in. No glue.

Lagunax

I'm Pretty Popular
18/4/15
CONUS
Contacted the store that sells the Holbrooks. She sells three types of quality? 3a 4a and 5a.. Apparently she sells the 3a regularly, but the others have to be asked for. The 4a is 25 and 5a is 40. She said the 5a is as real as they get? I'm intrigued but don't want to spend 40 on rep sunglasses right now.. Especially if the ones I got are great, except the lens.. So I might go with the 4a this next order to see.

Also, I dropped a large chunk of change on Ali.. Bought my lady a rep Celine bag.. 145 with shipping (5-10 day shipping).. I got QC pics and the bag looks phenomenal. Also their are other reviews and the bag looks stunning, so I'll know I'm a couple days what's up with the bag.. Kinda excited/really nervous haha

fe92d177af09effeccdbd6b37e4d67fa.jpg
ec71a72c38a7ba84f29e9c8da761977a.jpg
1212957bb0d9a9b18e7455b31190fbb6.jpg
d47deb0a7de8050b37ffa25151dee3a1.jpg
b48fe4d3d1485342a582ae6835b80ce5.jpg
e59ba3013a90b56c7eaa4dd903ebcbc1.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I dropped the $150 total for the large 30cm tan colored one that you got too. The seller had amazing feedback and my anniversary is coming up...:flowers1:

ProFound

17/8/14
I ordered a pair of Bluedio Bluetooth headphones for $6 and change. Seller said they shipped them out but I just got an e-mail from aliexpress regarding the order that reads:

We have suspended this seller’s account because we detected unsafe trading activities. All of your pending orders with this seller have been frozen for your security.

We have asked this supplier to provide supporting evidence, such as shipping documents and qualification certificates. If the supplier is unable to provide the evidence or if the evidence is insufficient, we will close the order and process the refund for you within 5 business days (In case of certain circumstance, the processing period may be extended).

We apologize for this inconvenience. At AliExpress we are committed to ensuring you enjoy a safe shopping experience. We will continue striving to improve. Your understanding and cooperation are highly appreciated, if you have any question or suggestion, please click here

Your understanding and cooperation are highly appreciated.

Sincerely,
AliExpress Trade Security Department
2015.07.12 23:30

I guess it was too good to be true....

Dr.Verylong

Legendary Member
Advisor
2/8/09
I ordered a Hilfiger Poloshirt (http://www.aliexpress.com/snapshot/6711783699.html)

The pros: It arrived. It seems to be some sort of cotton. They included a Hilfiger plastic carry bag.
The cons: Thin fabric, cheap plastic buttons, gruesome sewing, bad fit.

I'll use it for garden work, as long as the seams hold.

Maybe somebody else has a link to good Polo shirts, these are definitely not worth the 9.50USD

d2qt7sxs.jpg

44vejd6k.jpg

4ckxosbc.jpg

rtf7jh6y.jpg

doncroce

Known Member
14/6/15
I'm trying to pick up rep gator ones for gifts, but the ones you linked me look like great quality. Might pick one up for myself, thanks!

I ordered like 6 or 7 watch straps from vnhandcraftart a couple weeks ago and they're really great for $30 a pop.

bronica

Advisor
Advisor
6/5/12
I ordered like 6 or 7 watch straps from vnhandcraftart a couple weeks ago and they're really great for $30 a pop.

I'm actually waiting on 2 to come in from a similar seller! Got a recommendation from that strap thread. Seems like good value :)

elconquistador

Put Some Respect On My Name
Certified
10/6/10
I'm actually waiting on 2 to come in from a similar seller! Got a recommendation from that strap thread. Seems like good value :)

With all these new cheap vendors I would hate to be an alligator in Vietnam right now.

FiloViridae

Advisor
Advisor
27/3/15
NYC
I dropped the $150 total for the large 30cm tan colored one that you got too. The seller had amazing feedback and my anniversary is coming up...:flowers1:

Ahh yep, you and me both! The only thing is, it's taking quite long for her to ship out! I'm assuming we used the same seller, she went down for a day but she said it'll be ten days shipping to the U.S., but since I've posted this and she still hasn't shipped out.. :shrug:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jamieroquai

26/12/12
100% guarantee you will not get what you want. Look for the vendors in Vietnam on eBay. They do excellent work.
I have had had great success with these guys.

http://pages.ebay.com/link/?nav=item.view&id=321781135853&alt=web

I've bought on eBay a waller out if Thailand, white python, quality is like amazing and it's real. I have this wallet for like 4 years now and it's like new!
Unfortunately eBay sucks cause you can't acces sales that far away so can't find his store no more

ZoomBoy

I'm Pretty Popular
9/11/11
I ordered a Hilfiger Poloshirt (http://www.aliexpress.com/snapshot/6711783699.html)

The pros: It arrived. It seems to be some sort of cotton. They included a Hilfiger plastic carry bag.
The cons: Thin fabric, cheap plastic buttons, gruesome sewing, bad fit.

I'll use it for garden work, as long as the seams hold.

Maybe somebody else has a link to good Polo shirts, these are definitely not worth the 9.50USD

Wow, pretty bad stitching there, etc. I always buy genuine Tommy polos. Just hit up the outlet store if you have one nearby. I get all my Tommy polos for roughly $20-$30 CAD.

Lagunax

I'm Pretty Popular
18/4/15
CONUS
100% guarantee you will not get what you want. Look for the vendors in Vietnam on eBay. They do excellent work.
I have had had great success with these guys.

http://pages.ebay.com/link/?nav=item.view&id=321781135853&alt=web
Agreed, buy from a Vietnam eBay seller for a croc wallet.
I bought this a month ago and am happy with it:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Genuine-HOR...HER-BIFOLD-MEN-WALLET-DARK-PINK-/141713095577
But since then I picked up a liking for a stingray pearl wallet:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/BLACK-POLIS...EATHER-MENS-WALLET-REAL-BIFOLD-/391182409924?