• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Sold rolex replica for 2300

tt88

㊙️ Time does not wait ㊙️
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
15/9/12
Village, of course
Well. I shop around on the black market and there is this guy who sales A1 replica rolexs, hublots, tag, and brietling watches, So I bought a presidential one just for the hell of it. It was 1.6 bitcoins. A little under 500 bucks at the time, and it shipped from china to my home in 4 days. The box was exceptional. I have a real rolex and this box was PERFECT. I looked at the watch closely and it did not have not one fault except for when you set the time. THAT IS IT. The movements were legit that is why it cost so much it was considered A++ So I wore it around and a guy saw it and was interested on buying fresh off my wrist. I told him lets go to the pawn shop and see if it is authentic because i bought it from a friend. (That was a lie. I knew it was fake). We went to the shop of his choosing. They looked at it from the outside and I MEAN THEY LOOKED lol, and said it was authentic from what they could see and offered to take it apart to get further authentication, but I looked at the guy and asked him do he need for that to be done and he said no. So i was like screw it and we left. The person who checked it was known as a expert and had been doing this for 20 years. So outside he offered me 1500 bucks and I pissed myself from hearing that number. I wanted to do the right thing, but my property was on the market and I needed the money. So i said 3000 is the best i can do, but we eventually agreed on 2300 hundred. Cash. He later contacted me a few weeks ago and said he is high impressed with the watch and if i ever get more he would love to do business and I can just ship to him and he will pay via paypal. So now i am like the guy is happy, and that is all what matters. Would it be wrong if i continued to do this.? Not with just him but other people too.

I wanted a simple answer. Yes it would be wrong to do so. I see that it is a messed up thing to do. So I will not do it anymore. I thank all you for telling me this. God Bless.

you answered your own question. btw, it's a damn stupid question.

i call BS on this as well, but it seems you like to get attention, so the Brig will be perfectly fine for you.

SUMIKITO

Supporter and Senior Purveyor of YouTube News
Supporter
5/4/13
San Marino, California
Now that you are in the brig Moses my dear, try to smile at the guys touching your thighs and giving you flying kisses. ................... Go get him Bubba !!

daytona4me

sorry who are
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
4/3/06
55981873.jpg

JoeyT

Put Some Respect On My Name
11/8/14
OP your a fuckbag, people like you give reps a bad name

reptile1003

You're Saying I Can Sell?
24/6/15
I'm thinking he's full of it. Trolling from another rep site.

Sent from my SM-N900P using Tapatalk

Jeane123

6/4/15
Wow! I guess he deserved that but geez guys! He is probably some 15 yr old kid thinking he is going to make big bucks selling reps to unsuspecting bystanders with 2300 in their back pockets. I don't think we will be hearing anything from him soon. But maybe the buyer of that a++++ rep will show up sometime :)

Subjeff

Mythical Poster
26/12/12
OP your a fuckbag, people like you give reps a bad name

I thought being a fuckbag was a good thing....I'm confused. Lol.

Op, you are a big fucktard! I am a firm believer in karma and I'm sure you will get yours one day.

umaso

Renowned Member
28/6/14
wow I'm surprised this guy hasn't been completely outed, IP address, Facebook, etc. While this hobby obviously has its inherit ethical criticism, this board is one of the best moderated I've ever been a part of, specifically to keep these type of criminal acts from happening.

WhoreIslandOcelots

Horology Curious
30/3/15
Not going to lie this is a super shitty thing to do man... absolutely no exceptions to that rule. Many replica watches could pass for real, that doesn't make it okay to misrepresent a rep as a gen.

WhoreIslandOcelots

Horology Curious
30/3/15
wow I'm surprised this guy hasn't been completely outed, IP address, Facebook, etc. While this hobby obviously has its inherit ethical criticism, this board is one of the best moderated I've ever been a part of, specifically to keep these type of criminal acts from happening.

Isn't that considered doxxing, which I'm pretty sure is illegal in the United States and some other countries. I apologize if I'm talking out of my ass but it doesn't seem like something that is allowed on the internet. Something about cyber-bullying.

Phil G

29/9/10
Stevenage, Hertfortshire, England
Screw you. I did not scam that guy. He saw the watch on my wrist and I allowed us to go to the shop of his choosing. They did not say it was fake so I let him get it. He is happy to this day. I am not selling no watch online if I do start doing this. If they want a refund I will give it to them no problem. I am not trying to get over, and I am not on this site to sell watches I was just asking the question.

Wanker_zps01fgzjeh.jpg

DR3M3L

TECHMIN
Advisor
27/10/14
Trolling is so damn easy :lol: I once signed up on a gun forum and started a topic on how bad the idea was of legally owning a gun and how many where killed by guns lying at home etc.

Topic had 8 pages of comments in less than an hour. :popcorn: