• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

My first attempt at lume.

Thehitman

RadDave’s Punching Bag
Supporter
Certified
25/3/15

A comparison to my best luming rep Pam438 vs my lumed SOKI!! Lol

egroegart

Put Some Respect On My Name
1/7/13
Holy crap. are you sure that stuff is safe to use? lol. I think there's some radioactive stuff going on there. lol. Great job with the luming too. Good to see the progress you're making with the application.

mydnytrydr

Mythical Poster
25/9/09
giphy.gif
You're getting quite good!! Keep it up!!!

DaanS

5/5/15
How much of that stuff did you buy [MENTION=99350]Thehitman[/MENTION] ?

Looks quite amazing!!!

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk

Thehitman

RadDave’s Punching Bag
Supporter
Certified
25/3/15
Holy crap. are you sure that stuff is safe to use? lol. I think there's some radioactive stuff going on there. lol. Great job with the luming too. Good to see the progress you're making with the application.

Thank you!!!! Thank you all for the motivation! It really inspires me to do more to show you guys! Because noooo one on my FB cares about my watch endeavors! Except they think I spend a lot on watch related material including watches.. I go by the don't ask don't tell policy.... They do ask if they are real... I don't tell they are or aren't real.. Lol

Anyway back on topic!! I present to you a canal street Quartz tag. My next victim... ;-)

Those little square/rectangle indices are going to glow like they are radioactive. I'm using a C3 or C1 ish equivalent by Noctilumina.

umirza85

12/6/15
Very inspiring how you just upped and decided to give it a shot. Thanks for sharing, I'll be following this thread constantly.

Thehitman

RadDave’s Punching Bag
Supporter
Certified
25/3/15
Very inspiring how you just upped and decided to give it a shot. Thanks for sharing, I'll be following this thread constantly.

I love light and things that glow... Haha

She's ready!

Thehitman

RadDave’s Punching Bag
Supporter
Certified
25/3/15
First coat

Hands

Super high tech work area! ;)

Thehitman

RadDave’s Punching Bag
Supporter
Certified
25/3/15
How much of that stuff did you buy [MENTION=99350]Thehitman[/MENTION] ?

Looks quite amazing!!!

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk

2grams each of 3 pigments
Binder and thinner

Thank you!

Thehitman

RadDave’s Punching Bag
Supporter
Certified
25/3/15
Ok finished, I might actually wear this one... ? Lol

Charging

Yeah, that's a weird smiley face at 6 o'clock....

Luming!!!!!

Thehitman

RadDave’s Punching Bag
Supporter
Certified
25/3/15
Before.....

After!!!!

A slight improvement? ;) haha

Thehitman

RadDave’s Punching Bag
Supporter
Certified
25/3/15
Looking good man, can't wait to see how the 312 turns out. :)

Me too! It has a broken st2555 in it so if the lume turns out good I might need a repair! ;-)

Not sure if I should go OEM green or something different...? Blue?

Strodda

Supporter 'smith
Supporter
21/1/11
TX/USA
Me too! It has a broken st2555 in it so if the lume turns out good I might need a repair! ;-)

Not sure if I should go OEM green or something different...? Blue?

It's up to you. If you go away from gen, it'll be more difficult to sell down the line. If you don't care about that, I've always been fond of the white day/aqua glow. C1/b17.

Thehitman

RadDave’s Punching Bag
Supporter
Certified
25/3/15
It's up to you. If you go away from gen, it'll be more difficult to sell down the line. If you don't care about that, I've always been fond of the white day/aqua glow. C1/b17.

Hmmmm well I might have to ponder that idea... I don't really sell stuff. I hoard them... Lol

I don't want to make people upset to ruin a Pam 312. Haha so I might keep it green. :)

umirza85

12/6/15
Hmmmm well I might have to ponder that idea... I don't really sell stuff. I hoard them... Lol

I don't want to make people upset to ruin a Pam 312. Haha so I might keep it green. :)

It's only ruined if you dont like it :) its already broken why not experiment. Comes off easy enough anyways.