• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

ZF PAM127

NickOT

I'm Pretty Popular
1/10/09
I wonder again and again why some people pay 100 bucks for a incabloc upgrade. A gen ETA incabloc is a $12 part and any watchsmith can change it in 30-40 minutes.
I have done that this weekend

15a7d125c96001e15f16a7880aa85c76.jpg

efd5d4d90a806fd93c7945e57543668c.jpg

e8aa07db9d2ca9708160a11996b95a52.jpg

Sent from my iPad Air 2
Not everyone has easy access to a rep friendly watchsmith.

inn8chiro

29/4/15
What's the reason not to order this watch? What makes it undesirable? I'm new but visually it looks ok, what I am missing that makes it overpriced? Thanks for the help.

drew

fire007

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
1/3/13
Let's wait for it to be delivered and read the first reviews for the Top guys here..., the one presented was suppose to be a prototype. Just wait an extra 10-15 days we should have a better picture of this new 127 Buzz...

inn8chiro

29/4/15
Let's wait for it to be delivered and read the first reviews for the Top guys here..., the one presented was suppose to be a prototype. Just wait an extra 10-15 days we should have a better picture of this new 127 Buzz...

I am supposed to send money to in time tomorrow should I hold off?

fire007

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
1/3/13
YES, and here my 2cts why:

Since you are new here

I suggest first to read ALE guide, you will find it in the stickies, this will provide you a good grasp on the REP game, the market dynamics, the players, the models...

Then on the PAM section of RWI there are great guys, the consultants, who do provide valuable insights and opinions on releases

So it is advisable to read the first thoughts of guys like ALE, KILO, MYSTERIO, POLONUS among others... They do have an eye for details and are pretty involved in supporting us.

Obviously this is your own decision ultimately but I would hold off, moreover there are words that KW, another factory, is to release a 127 as well.

there is a silent war between ZF and KW in particular, KW bringing in slightly more quality products overall, but most importantly the prices tend to take a dive when new factories are competing

and final note, you are basing your purchase decision on a prototype albeit nice looking but this is not the final product

just a bit of patience ;)

enjoy the ride young jedi ;)...

gqsince1985

27/7/10
YES, and here my 2cts why:

Since you are new here

I suggest first to read ALE guide, you will find it in the stickies, this will provide you a good grasp on the REP game, the market dynamics, the players, the models...

Then on the PAM section of RWI there are great guys, the consultants, who do provide valuable insights and opinions on releases

So it is advisable to read the first thoughts of guys like ALE, KILO, MYSTERIO, POLONUS among others... They do have an eye for details and are pretty involved in supporting us.

Obviously this is your own decision ultimately but I would hold off, moreover there are words that KW, another factory, is to release a 127 as well.

there is a silent war between ZF and KW in particular, KW bringing in slightly more quality products overall, but most importantly the prices tend to take a dive when new factories are competing

and final note, you are basing your purchase decision on a prototype albeit nice looking but this is not the final product

just a bit of patience ;)

enjoy the ride young jedi ;)...

Well said

czwatchshop

You're Saying I Can Sell?
28/10/12
Incredible things happend over weekend! :D nice to see those pictures of ZF proto :) looks really good!
Yea the price should be lower, but keep in mind that there is no other suitable model you can buy, unless KW comes out!
Im going to check pictures closely, it seems good at first sight! (instead of few minor issues wich can be all almost fixed by moders!)

peterpl

Put Some Respect On My Name
24/7/11
Im after this 127 as well. Been bitten too many times being an early adoptor. I will wait for some reviews first.

peterpl

Put Some Respect On My Name
24/7/11
Are you meant to see the entire "Officine Panerai" engraving in yellow on the movement when the caseback is on? All those pics show the "I" cutoff and being covered by the caseback. I'm sure its meant to be seen.