• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

General procedure broken clasp.

Thehitman

RadDave’s Punching Bag
Supporter
Certified
25/3/15
Ok well it's a clasp I'm not asking for a new watch. Shit happens life is too short. Im done with the negativity... I learned how to set my gmt time.. So I'm happy and thankful for that. :) thanks guys

Its ok. No worries. I'll get the clasp to work somehow.

sub4me

Legendary Member
30/4/06
I sure wouldn't pay the dealer that much for a bracelet that's for sure. I'd send the dealer the pics you posted and ask for some help.

sub4me

Legendary Member
30/4/06
Almost forget, alternatively you could contact Luth, he's got a whole bunch of clasps laying around. How do you feel about a rubber mid links bracelet?? :hehehe:

Thehitman

RadDave’s Punching Bag
Supporter
Certified
25/3/15
I sure wouldn't pay the dealer that much for a bracelet that's for sure. I'd send the dealer the pics you posted and ask for some help.

I sent him those pics and that's what he told me. No clasp, send it back, or buy a new bracelet $80.. I wanted just the clasp but the factory won't supply it. I will get a big ass hammer and fix it.. If I can't I will get a bigger hammer!! Lol

shelby1501

Mythical Poster
Supporter
Certified
18/10/11
I had a problem with a buckle twice, once it wouldn't stay closed, the other time (on Rolex) it just broke where it's welded and it couldn't be fixed. For the first one I got whole bracelet for free because clasp couldn't be sourced, second time I got a new buckle (so it looks like it can be sourced despite what your dealer said) which didn't fit on the old bracelet (probably another factory) and now I have completely new bracelet on the way to me, again for free. I asked my TD if I should top up some cash and he didn't wanted anything. That's what I'm calling after sales service and will never change my dealer because you simply can't get better than this. Not a big problem you have there but I just want to say that there are TD's that will solve any problems, even the smallest one. ;)

Thehitman

RadDave’s Punching Bag
Supporter
Certified
25/3/15
Would you mind telling me the TD so I can use them...? :) in a pm if you like.

Thehitman

RadDave’s Punching Bag
Supporter
Certified
25/3/15
This TD offered to fix it if I sent the bracelet back.. He has been great but I don't think he is handling this the best.. If I had a customer buy a "best edition" and it broke inside of a week I would offer a free bracelet to get return business... Now this makes me feel like I should find a new vendor.

Fiveostang

Put Some Respect On My Name
6/11/12
Almost forget, alternatively you could contact Luth, he's got a whole bunch of clasps laying around. How do you feel about a rubber mid links bracelet?? :hehehe:

Hahaha I think that bracelet would look killer on the Explorer ii. Good luck getting ahold of him though.

sub4me

Legendary Member
30/4/06
I heard he's having a sale if you buy one of his watches which may not be fully assembled you can get a guitar kit for half price.

sub4me

Legendary Member
30/4/06
Its only a deal if you know how to play the Chinese guitar.

Fiveostang

Put Some Respect On My Name
6/11/12
Is that what your calling it now sub??? Please just keep your "Chinese guitar" in your pants lol