• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Toro started good

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thehitman

RadDave’s Punching Bag
Supporter
Certified
25/3/15
Interesting how helpful toro bravo was during the purchase phase of this deal and how unhelpful he is now that the watch was seized... I keep asking how we proceed and what the process is... First denial claiming it's not his fault.. Well great it isn't mine either.. Asked again how we proceed? His reply is customs will send you a letter if they destroy it... Sooooo that means...? This is after he suggested I call to "chase my package" with usps. I called they informed me it was seized. Maybe I'm wrong... But wouldn't that mean customs has seized my package? Meanwhile I have other vendors I deal with and their watches come through in 6 days!! 2 days in customs.... I hope this doesn't go the distance of all out buyer seller warfare!! Lol I have read other reviews on here with similar problems... Does toro have a high seizure rate? Poor packaging? Poor customs deceleration? Tagged senders address?

I had Toros package and another vendors package go in customs a day apart and the other vendors watch is on my wrist and well... Toro bravos is not... I told him this and he said never order 2 watches at a time that is the problem... As to why his did not pass... That's just a flat out lie. People certainly order more than 2 watches and certainly ship 3 watches in 2 boxes.

T3RM1N4T0R

The Terminator Mod
Advisor
25/8/13
You do realize Toro can't control the shipping companies or us customs ? WHEN you receive a letter from customs that the watch has been seized email that to Toro and he will ship again.

sent from my noob Samsung V5

Thehitman

RadDave’s Punching Bag
Supporter
Certified
25/3/15
I do understand that who would think otherwise? I'd rather get a full refund and take my business elsewhere.

Ohhhh I threaten a rwi feedback and I get a civilized email just now... What a coincidence. I even helped him setup a Bitcoin wallet and taught him about how it works. We were very friendly. Once my watch gets seized I receive no useful information until I threaten to come on rwi.. I'm sorry that's not professional business practice.

torobravo

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
2/5/10
That is a completely false statement.

I have shipped super fast your order and qc pics.

Just because you are impatient or assuming it has been seized I cannot do anything right now

torobravo

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
2/5/10
I do understand that who would think otherwise? I'd rather get a full refund and take my business elsewhere.

Ohhhh I threaten a rwi feedback and I get a civilized email just now... What a coincidence.

I was civilized all the time and replied to you fast. I also told you that if it will be re-shipped if seized by the customs, just because you are impatient it is not my fault

Thehitman

RadDave’s Punching Bag
Supporter
Certified
25/3/15
What part of I called usps gave them my tracking info and was TOLD the package was seized is being impatient? Seized means gone, taken, lost, will be destroyed. I will not receive that package...

Thehitman

RadDave’s Punching Bag
Supporter
Certified
25/3/15
On Fri, May 1, 2015 at 7:17 AM, wrote:
Not to think negatively but if it is taken how do we proceed? In the worst case scenario... What is required for a re ship?

Sent from my iPhone

Your reply

You will receive a letter from the customs if it was destroyed

panermaniac

Put Some Respect On My Name
Advisor
25/5/12
China
Hi
I understand that you are in a difficult position, but please be patient. Toro will make things right; that's why he's a TD here.
You may have heard a few stories about similar problems, but what you don't hear of is the thousands of times everything goes well. People always complain more about bad situations than they commend good ones.
Please PM the tracking info to me and I'll have a look

edit - see, Toro is already on top of it

Thehitman

RadDave’s Punching Bag
Supporter
Certified
25/3/15
I called and spoke to USPS to see if I could speed things up I gave them the tracking information and they informed me the package contained counterfeit merchandise and was seized and will be destroyed by U.S. Customs and border control for the U.S. Government . Now what do we do sir? :-( I'm very sad I loved that watch and it was my first Pam... ;,( I never had a problem before. This is my first time something turned up seized. Now I'm worried I'm in trouble?!? What do I do sir?!?!

Your reply....

Your package is not lost, once a package is shipped I don´t have
control about the delivery time

torobravo

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
2/5/10
What part of I called usps gave them my tracking info and was TOLD the package was seized is being impatient? Seized means gone, taken, lost, will be destroyed. I will not receive that package...

Don´t mistaken my service, with the bad service of the shipping companies. Don´t assume anything until we know for sure what is going on with the package. Two weeks with EMS it is normal.

My packaging is not coming with the torobravo label on it and customs declaration is same as other internet vendors. No matter how much you are threatening me, as I said in the email, you cannot get an immediate solution. Now we have to wait.

Please admit that I was courteous and fast in all my emails, and this above it is my final response to all your questions

Thehitman

RadDave’s Punching Bag
Supporter
Certified
25/3/15
My email
On Sat, May 2, 2015 at 4:05 PM, wrote:
Ok well once I receive the letter I will show you and then I'd like a refund please so I can take my business elsewhere. I will also be leaving a detailed review on rwi and rwg.

Thank you

Your reply finally....

Please calm down and read before you make any statement

Currently it is national holiday

I have shipped fast your watch and just because you are impatient I
cannot do anything

I told you that if the watch is lost I will send you a new one free of
charge. I cannot do anything right now

Thehitman

RadDave’s Punching Bag
Supporter
Certified
25/3/15
That's exactly what others had to do to get a reply. Send a threat about a forum and then all of a sudden you give them useful information. Also insulting your customers by calling them impatient isn't professional. I am not being impatient... I called like you suggested. I was told the watch was seized and you said nothing until I came on here.

panermaniac

Advisor
25/5/12
China
Call USPS and ask them to send you a letter of seizure.
Email that to Toro
He sends new watch

Toro is doing everything right. You seem to be a tad impatient.
To be honest, anyone reading this is not going to put much weight into any review you write.

You have to be PATIENT in this hobby!

Capt. Obvious

5/5/13
[MENTION=99350]Thehitman[/MENTION].

You will need an official WRITTEN letter of seizure from customs in order to receive another shipment OR your money back.

TDs can't just flat out believe everyone who claims "items are seized" or they would get scammed too easily.

It's not personal - just business protection.
As you were told, when you get your letter, email a copy to Toro and take it from there.
No point kicking and shouting now - there's nothing you can do!

panermaniac

Advisor
25/5/12
China
^^^ this ^^^^

side note - whenever I see your sig, I think "Now kiss my cock ring"!

torobravo

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
2/5/10
Let´s stop the speculations. I can understand that he is first time buyer

Please confirm the following facts, the rest it doesn´t matter now:

Your watch was shipped on 20th of April, and today 3rd of May we don´t know where it is, (the last update is handed over customs on the ems website)

Again. I respond this because I want you to get your watch and not because I am afraid of your threatenings. I couldn´t care less.

Usually USPS does not tell you on phone about your seizure as it is out of control. The customs are doing it.

cheers
t-

Thehitman

RadDave’s Punching Bag
Supporter
Certified
25/3/15
I get the letter part I will do that no problem they even said on the phone I will receive one.. It's just that everyone throws the impatient thing around and yes I get that too. But I have confirmed my package was seized so how am I being impatient?

I understand I'm new here so everyone will flame me that's fine. But just ask yourself TD has you $411 the govt had you $411 watch. Then there are people telling you to be patient it will magically pop up. After you were told it will be destroyed. I didn't threaten you to scare you I'm sure you could careless. But you do care about your image on these forums and I am I titled to my feedback.

panermaniac

Advisor
25/5/12
China
You haven't gotten written confirmation and that is the only thing needed to proceed.

Thehitman

RadDave’s Punching Bag
Supporter
Certified
25/3/15
Thank you I understand that now. But look at what it took. Finally answers.

Thehitman

RadDave’s Punching Bag
Supporter
Certified
25/3/15
First time buyer with you but not with Asian7750 and InTime.co I'm on my 6th watch. So this isn't my first rodeo.

My final post once I receive the letter I will show toro and want a refund. Then take my business to my usual guys as I am no longer interested in doing business with you toro bravo.

Status
Not open for further replies.