• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

J12 Grand Prix Limited Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

StevenLee

This member is doing hard time, they pissed off the goat.
INMATE
15/8/12
This. Is a gen right. The dial looks spot on..

fire007

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
1/3/13
what zorro has achieved over time with attention to detail and a lot of hard work is simply amazing. Based on the pictures I saw the watch looks phenomenal and I dont think any factory is going to come close to it. They just dont have that attention to detail. Would I love to get one of Zorros GP? you damn right. Could I afford it...probably.

The only thing that stopped me from buying the watch was the A7750 movement. If somehow we could have made the case to accept LWO movment, I would have bought it in a flash.

I think a lot of you are just upset at the fact that Zorro's watch is so good that you want to get it but at the end couldnt afford it. All I have to say to them, ES OKAY :)

We are in this industry because we are either broke and cant afford a gen, or dont see enough value in paying gen prices. Bashing zorro's work or not giving credit where its due is like standing outside Rolex AD's store and cu***sing them out because there prices are too high. Well guess what Rolex arent for everybody :) and neither is Zorros GP :D

+1

Virpag

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
26/3/13
There are too many guys wanting a slap on the back telling them good job on something that 99.99% of the rest of us don't care

So let start the slap on the back petition

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Garuda

I'm Pretty Popular
15/12/12
There are too many guys wanting a slap on the back telling them good job on something that 99.99% of the rest of us don't care

So let start the slap on the back petition

they give us motivation to mod the j12 when it arrive. we first need zorro confirm if his dial and tachy is fit the new watch. if tachy fit then we point to steven-lee for red paint codes and print.

jonnybaws

I'm Pretty Popular
30/5/14
You think that's Tacky ?
Buddy you and I are living on different Planets :)

Just thought id lighten the mood in the J12 GP thread before we all grab our handbags again :)

Not at all, it was a play on words :D

#handbagready

Miguel Piguet

I'm Pretty Popular
14/5/13
what boredom does in this thread haha . Please J12 save us with some more sample pics :wink:

slaughterer62

Mythical Poster
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
27/1/13
JFGP, Meh. Miguel is so right: these "I want it so bad... when is it coming.. what does the prototype look like.., please sharrkey post pics..." threads are getting all too common and boring.
Meh%201_zpspwyzrkog.jpg

Virpag

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
26/3/13
a7b35932f405a7bae888e443b1fb7d2a.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.