• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Please Authenticat these Christain Louboutin Shoes?!

xpletiv

I'm Pretty Popular
3/3/10
That's a side of the world I'm glad I really don't know.

To each his own.

cwazy1

Put Some Respect On My Name
29/2/12
I'm not going to lie, chicks wearing c lous are pretty hot, esp if they hve the outfit to compliment.

on a side note, I can't stand women who don't know how to dress themselves.

iggypop

I'm Pretty Popular
27/9/12
I'm not going to lie, chicks wearing c lous are pretty hot, esp if they hve the outfit to compliment.

on a side note, I can't stand women who don't know how to dress themselves.

me either cwazy
I need a hot stunning no need for a glws kinda girl

gtanak

I'm Pretty Popular
24/5/10
Sorry to hijack the thread, exact same situation. Someone help me authenticate these as well, bought in Asia, sold to me as gen D.loobotins

2611853D-98C6-4ABF-973F-697FDC3F8A86-8966-000002DEB531247D_zps0da60433.jpg

Champion

Known Member
23/3/13
Trends come and go but true style endures. If you were confident enough to take possession of these I believe you can pull them off while they are in the moment. My advice would be to simplify the rest of your outfit and neutralize the perception that you may be making too much of an effort.

cwazy1

Put Some Respect On My Name
29/2/12
i'd buy a pair of durian lou's... them thai sluts will be all over me.

optical

Renowned Member
31/1/10
Id hate to fight anyone with those on, one kick from those and its curtains

BlackBear

Known Member
3/10/12
Trends come and go but true style endures. If you were confident enough to take possession of these I believe you can pull them off while they are in the moment. My advice would be to simplify the rest of your outfit and neutralize the perception that you may be making too much of an effort.

I think it was Dennis Miller who said today's high fashion will be a Halloween costume in ten years.

tommy_boy

Athletic Supporter
23/4/09
The Evergreen State
I think it was Dennis Miller who said today's high fashion will be a Halloween costume in ten years.

Yep. I once went to a Halloween party wearing a powder blue leisure suit, pookah shells, white patent leather belt and shoes, patterned nylon shirt.

A Full Cleveland, it was called back in the day.

Truly scary stuff.