• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

J12 Grand Prix Limited Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

outblue

Horology Curious
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
19/3/14
Here is a pic comes from JF.
6630421252861922942.jpg

The chrono hand color is wrong, but it will be fixed when released.
BTW the red chrono hand is made for the red theme(Full FC).

outblue

Horology Curious
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
19/3/14
And there are some news said that JF's new decorated A7750 movement is almost ready.

RWI650

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
22/7/13
what zorro has achieved over time with attention to detail and a lot of hard work is simply amazing. Based on the pictures I saw the watch looks phenomenal and I dont think any factory is going to come close to it. They just dont have that attention to detail. Would I love to get one of Zorros GP? you damn right. Could I afford it...probably.

The only thing that stopped me from buying the watch was the A7750 movement. If somehow we could have made the case to accept LWO movment, I would have bought it in a flash.

I think a lot of you are just upset at the fact that Zorro's watch is so good that you want to get it but at the end couldnt afford it. All I have to say to them, ES OKAY :)

We are in this industry because we are either broke and cant afford a gen, or dont see enough value in paying gen prices. Bashing zorro's work or not giving credit where its due is like standing outside Rolex AD's store and cu***sing them out because there prices are too high. Well guess what Rolex arent for everybody :) and neither is Zorros GP :D

jamztio

I'm Pretty Popular
10/1/12
Now we're talking, the first JF GP pic is public although it's the platinum version. The FC looks good for me. The rest of the mismatches should be rectified when released, I hope so.

New parts I can spot are: new bezel screws and updated dial (as shown by Angus previously)

sharrkey

Legendary Member
Advisor
14/6/08
For those that can't see the pic

345dafd6e2af56ba354fc4acd5ac24f8.jpg

Sent from my [emoji519]iPhone

slaughterer62

Mythical Poster
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
27/1/13
Strange relation between tachy and crystal diameter. Like the bezel screws though, with the media blasted interiors and polished outside--as it should be. Lots of things to sort out, and ... probably ... modify ... on your own. I am not going to list them as they are obvious. Have fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.