• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Lets Chat about Intime

sfogliatella

Horology Curious
7/3/15
Word to ya'll:
PATIENCE!
Ryan as well as other TD's have their personal lives (unbelievable!!) on top of time zone difference. So, be patient. Ryan will get back to ya. He's been awarded the BEST TD twice in the row and that means something here. So, pleas stop wining and wait! Or this hobby is not for you if you can't wait.
(Begin rant) Now I think I understand Mitch's approach on noobs. Regardless their previous experiences with online sales of any kind. This hobby is about building trust amongst watch enthusiasts like us and the providers like Ryan. I admire the TD's patience dealing with some individuals. Some people are not worth the hassle. (Rant end)
And yes, IDGAF.

Buddy, being a "senior member" is supposed to mean you help noobs like me in getting into this hobby. Your approach is just for generating flames.

IMHO, being a TRUSTED dealer, by definition, means that users trust them AND if I'm having a bad experience that mines that definition and potentially puts users at risks of scamming, I'm morally obliged to share it in order to avoid this from happening to other people.

You may not GAF as you said, but other people may have a different opinion.

rolexwatchfan

Put Some Respect On My Name
17/8/13
Well....
With all above being said. The reason We as a community here having TRUSTED DEALERS is WE CAN AND WILL TRUST THEM, unless their fail our expectations. So, for ya'll newcomers, please be PATIENT. I will emphasize the word "patience" as this word is essential in this hobby. I'm not the first, nor the last to lay the path before ya'll Noobs. But I'm sure that rushing the dealers will get you nowhere fast. Take it as a word of a advice, you're not buying a watch. You're buying a dealer.

Farishmy

Renowned Member
29/10/14
Guys I'm NOT trying to be funny here, BUT

I emailed Ryan back as soon as he sent me a note stating payment was unsuccessful @ 16:40

Since then I sent him 5 emails and 1 PM.
It is 19:33 now and still no news.

I'm surprised Ryan was VERY responsive up to the point I processed the payment, then he went radio silent.

Just give me the benefit of the doubt and admit this is NOT a regular behaviour from somebody that had been appointed BEST TD twice in a row, for whatever that means.

Dude... Mellow... Mellow.. Mellow... (Chong from up in smoke).
Give it some time, no way he'll answer you right now it's almost 5 am there. And maybe the payment is still pending or something. Check again with your banker and screen shot that payment went through to intime.com (from your bankers website) so Ryan might figure out what problem is when both of you start communicating. You're not the only one waiting, I am too but more patient than you are.

Also, no he's not scamming you. 500 bucks is not worth a penny for what he's making at the forums. Also he's a fellow enthusiast just like us.

Patience..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Radman

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
6/12/13
Dude. 5 emails and 1 pm?
be cautious, just like we choose dealers, the dealers also make choices on who they sell to.

ryanwayer

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
Supporter
9/1/12
Buddy, being a "senior member" is supposed to mean you help noobs like me in getting into this hobby. Your approach is just for generating flames.

IMHO, being a TRUSTED dealer, by definition, means that users trust them AND if I'm having a bad experience that mines that definition and potentially puts users at risks of scamming, I'm morally obliged to share it in order to avoid this from happening to other people.

You payment has been received, I just check my record, We have exchanged 70 + email and you sent me 7 email since 2.15 am (my time) while I was sleeping....please be patience!

TimeWillTell

I'm Pretty Popular
10/3/09

did i hear you said scamming? Sir, like i mentioned in my other post, most dealers here are well to do and you will be surprised how well to do are they! (excluding me, i'm still on a 2 wheeler to work at wm :() We have been call trusted dealers/vendors here for a reason, because folks at this forum trusted us that will never scam anyone here!

Give some time to your dealer/vendor, if more than 5 days no response/reply, juz pop him/her another email...

Dowbs

I'm Pretty Popular
7/2/13
And there you have it mate, just took a little time, nothing to freak out about. Listen, I get it, there's a little hiccup right at the point where funds are sent out so you get a little nervous. Understandable, but here's the thing: if everyone is telling you that nothing abnormal is going on and you just need to exercise a little more patience, you'd do well to heed their advice. If there's one thing you'll learn about this hobby it's that this hobby requires patience. You're not buying off Amazon, you're buying illegal replica watches from halfway around the globe, and often times the person answering your emails is the same person checking in to the matter you're emailing about.

This forum does not take the word "trusted" for granted, and the dealers who hold that title here are honest and fair sellers who work their butts off to accommodate all of us as best they can. You may not yet, but in time you will come to trust them as we all do, and soon enough you'll be the one telling others to calm down and relax.

If you don't want to take our word for it, then at the very least understand that the amount of business a TD would lose by scamming one person out of $500 puts that action far, far outside the realm of possibilities. Believe me when I say that Ryan will take care of you, as he takes care of all his customers, and that a little more patience will go a long way towards making both your lives easier. I hope the rest of the transaction goes smoothly for you and your next post will be that of a satisfied customer.

Swedewatch

26/1/15
You payment has been received, I just check my record, We have exchanged 70 + email and you sent me 7 email since 2.15 am (my time) while I was sleeping....please be patience!

Oh my god, the patience you must endure to do this business.... OH MY!

sfogliatella

Horology Curious
7/3/15
Maybe now you know what patience is all about, trust your dealer! (and maybe a polite but effortless excuse to the dealer is in place?) :)

I'm not a bitch, I immediately apologised to Ryan and he appreciated the misunderstanding came from the fact he went to bed right after sending me the "payment unsuccessful" note. I think that would have made nervous anybody who hasn't had a long term relationship with the dealer.

Don't you agree?

Swedewatch

26/1/15
No i dont agree, my first time buying a rep was during the chines new year, so i really really dont understand. Wait one day, really?

But i will get off your back and wish you a pleasant stay here at RWI and hope to see your watch posted here with pics later.

Have a great day sir! :)

dlcountpau

Known Member
29/1/15
I'm not a bitch, I immediately apologised to Ryan and he appreciated the misunderstanding came from the fact he went to bed right after sending me the "payment unsuccessful" note. I think that would have made nervous anybody who hasn't had a long term relationship with the dealer.

Don't you agree?

agree??? no!

WHY?
Firstly: while doing my research, i have read more than many situations where paying thru CC/DC would probably cause issues with my bank, so instead, I will pay thru WU.
Secondly: i would patiently wait for a reply the next day, instead of sending emails during midnight while people are sleeping and expecting them to reply
Lastly: in the event that my TD is still not responding, i will seek help from MODs instead of writing my frustration in forums (or maybe i might do the same in case step 3 still didn't work, who knows lol!)

you my friend are lucky senior members here replied to you politely...

Capt_K

I'm Pretty Popular
5/5/14

70+ emails. Didn't know customers can really be so crazy. Too many questions and doubts? What the hell is wrong with you? Thats why members here too are skeptical on who they are selling their watches to. Exhibit A right here

rolexwatchfan

Put Some Respect On My Name
17/8/13
Aww, senoir members this. Senior members that. Sure, but this was/is/will happen again and again. We are not babysitters nor we are noob messiah (except TXRob). So, politely speaking-do your own research! Read, browse, read. Read again and then ask questions. Why? Thats why: Nice 1st post again

Now, with such posts arriving almost everyday its impossible to make everybody happy.
Wanna try explaining the ordeal to foremention noob? Please do try. SSDD.

Masito

Horology Curious
18/3/15
Complete newbie here, but looking to pop the cherry with the first replica soon and i've been in contact with a couple of TD's so far inquiring about different stuff.. Ryan has by far been the most pleasant and fast responding TD so far, so i think i have a good feeling about placing my first order with him in the near future!

Swedewatch

26/1/15
Welcome Masito, i bet Ryan will take good care of you.
Just remember to be patient :)