• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Lets Chat about Intime

Roller

This member is doing hard time, they pissed off the goat.
INMATE
16/1/15
This is for nervous nelly noobs to read especially. I ordered a watch under thew CNY wire from Ryan. It was not available so I upped the ante and chose another which again was sold out So I upped the ante again to around $288 and order one that WAS in stock. Got the QCs before the CNY and it was shipped out........That was six weeks ago. Not being particularly in a hurry I made another watch order of a Tudor and it was QC'D and sent out as well.

I asked about the PAN I ordered but QC does not get involved with orders so I emailed Ryan and sent him the EMS tracking showing watch log jammed in CHINA EMS....He got back to me today and told me it was lost and I could get a refund or order another watch. Not one to want someone to have to refund I decided to look at my credit and order another PAM...This time it was the titanium something or other and I sent another $40. I expect QC is a few days and trouble free shipping

The moral of the story

BE PATIENT AND COMMUNICATE, UNDERSTAND THE LANGUAGE BARRIER AND THE FACT THAT YOU ARE NOT THE ONLY CUSTOMER THAT MAY HAVE ISSUES...

In this case Ryan made a few more dollars and I am getting a better watch. I am leaving this review not having received either watch with full confidence I will receive both orders OR RYAN WILL TAKE CARE OF IT...

Watch ordered :pAM535 Q TITANIUM V6F BEST EDITION...
PAM535 Q Titanium V6F Best Edition Paris Hobnails Dial on Deep Brown Asso Strap P900 $3288

Natas78

Trusted Watchmaker
Vendor (Watch Repair)
Patron
Certified
21/8/11
EU
Love the dial and GMT hand on that PAM! Would have done the same :)

Jewelerman70

Horology Curious
4/2/15
Just to let you know that you are not alone and Ryan has been AWESOME through my entire situation. To make a long story kind of short. I ordered a watch before CNY approved QC and package was shipped 2/13. I tracked it everyday since with no updates since it dispached Guangzhou. Ryan has been great he Answered every email I sent. I wonder if he ever sleeps? I felt so comfortable with him I placed another order for two watches even though my first had not come yet the second order actually came yesterday and they were everything I had expected and more! Back to the missing package. I know this had nothing to do with intime more like the perfect storm of EMS and CNY. But I knew Ryan would take care of it so I wasn't to concerned. That's not to say it didn't suck because like most people I can't wait to get a new toy. This was worse because it was a gift for someone. The point of my ramble was that Ryan has definitely earned his reputation and is the best! So Ryan gets two thumbs up!! Thank Ryan and Team

sfogliatella

Horology Curious
7/3/15
I appreciate the language barrier, but I'm at the second order here which I paid via credit card and Ryan is stating the payment hasn't gone through. Phoning my bank they have another opinion!!!I've emailed Ryan twice already and no reply yet.

Have I been scammed?!?

DRBAFC

Renowned Member
23/3/12
...EMS tracking showing watch log jammed in CHINA EMS....He got back to me today and told me it was lost and I could get a refund or order another watch.

In this case Ryan made a few more dollars and I am getting a better watch. I am leaving this review not having received either watch with full confidence I will receive both orders OR RYAN WILL TAKE CARE OF IT...

I think Ryan actually lost money but kudos to his customer service and to your patience!

sfogliatella

Horology Curious
7/3/15
I think Ryan actually lost money but kudos to his customer service and to your patience!

OK, what about my money instead? I paid shy $500 to Ryan via Credit Card and he's no longer replying my emails. Is this a regular behaviour??

dlcountpau

Known Member
29/1/15
OK, what about my money instead? I paid shy $500 to Ryan via Credit Card and he's no longer replying my emails. Is this a regular behaviour??

Just wait my friend, nothing to worry..he will reply, maybe he's still sorting the details. Ordered from him on the 6th...rejected some QC/waited for some stock (all part of the game). Just a few mins back...my package just reached the local customs...i'll have it tomorrow for sure! how exciting is that! :D

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

sfogliatella

Horology Curious
7/3/15
I hope you're right. What's frightening is that I've already sent him 4 emails now and he hasn't responded to any so far. He states the payment hasn't gone through asking me to pay again via WU, while the bank says funds have been successfully transferred to the merchant.

Swedewatch

26/1/15
Have you doublechecked payment details? Wonder if the money actually went somewhere else. Made this simple mistake a few years back and raised hell with the supplier until i found out that i had made a mistake myself.
That was kinda embarrassing :)
Not saying this is the issue here but might be worth looking into.

sfogliatella

Horology Curious
7/3/15
Can you guys do me a favour and send a note into Ryan? Let's see whether is ignoring my emails maliciously or is not monitoring his mailbox. $500 aren't peanuts and I'm asking him to either process my order or issue a full refund.

fire007

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
1/3/13
Can you guys do me a favour and send a note into Ryan? Let's see whether is ignoring my emails maliciously or is not monitoring his mailbox. $500 aren't peanuts and I'm asking him to either process my order or issue a full refund.

Chill man Ryan is a TOP guy, you will be fine

sfogliatella

Horology Curious
7/3/15
I've bought my first daytona from him 20 days ago paid via WU and after a few hiccups I eventually got it although there were some minor flaws (faulty clasp). Now I've bought a PAM for my wife's birthday, paid for it via credit card (also paid additional $25 for a clasp replacement) and got a message from Ryan stating the payment hasn't gone through asking for a further $500 payment via WU.

What sort of research you were suggesting me to do?

rolexwatchfan

Put Some Respect On My Name
17/8/13
Word to ya'll:
PATIENCE!
Ryan as well as other TD's have their personal lives (unbelievable!!) on top of time zone difference. So, be patient. Ryan will get back to ya. He's been awarded the BEST TD twice in the row and that means something here. So, pleas stop wining and wait! Or this hobby is not for you if you can't wait.
(Begin rant) Now I think I understand Mitch's approach on noobs. Regardless their previous experiences with online sales of any kind. This hobby is about building trust amongst watch enthusiasts like us and the providers like Ryan. I admire the TD's patience dealing with some individuals. Some people are not worth the hassle. (Rant end)
And yes, IDGAF.

Swedewatch

26/1/15
But ffs... give him some time to answer, he might be logged in but replying to mail or sending orders or simply stargazing... You are probably not hos only customer.
Calm down..

sfogliatella

Horology Curious
7/3/15
Guys I'm NOT trying to be funny here, BUT

I emailed Ryan back as soon as he sent me a note stating payment was unsuccessful @ 16:40

Since then I sent him 5 emails and 1 PM.
It is 19:33 now and still no news.

I'm surprised Ryan was VERY responsive up to the point I processed the payment, then he went radio silent.

Just give me the benefit of the doubt and admit this is NOT a regular behaviour from somebody that had been appointed BEST TD twice in a row, for whatever that means.