• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

My 2000th Post

rols16610

Put Some Respect On My Name
20/4/12
As my previous 1,999 posts on RWI have been pretty useless I though I would make my 2,000th post a semi useful one, to say thanks to the RWI staff and Admin.

Thanks to Trailboss and the rest of the RWI admin, plus all the members, for making this a really cool place to hang out.

I joined here almost a year ago, trying to find out how to fix a crappy sub I had bought.

I ended up ditching the crappy sub, buying myself some nice reps, have met some really cool people, and have learned a lot about watches.

So thanks RWI :thumbsup:

:cheers:

trailboss99

Head Honcho - Cat Herder
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
30/3/08
And thank you for being here mate. It's the members who make a forum great!

rol_man

Supporter
Certified
25/7/08
Congratulations on 2K and many more to come. Never tire of looking at photos of that sub you post! ;)

Mendota

16/10/08
MN
Nice job! It has taken me about 4 years to acquire 9xx posts. Granted, most of my posting has been on another site. At this rate, it will take me another 4 years before I catch up to you! :)

Phil G

29/9/10
Stevenage, Hertfortshire, England
Well done rols.

Keep flying the flag

SmilieUKFlag.gif

D

d4m.test

CONGRATS, Rols! Great contributions and presence; you help make this THE greatest!

dave

TatsNguns

4/12/08
they say once you reach 4k you get a all paid for vacation to a tropical island of their choosing so your like almost there congrats

Rick914

I'm Pretty Popular
18/9/11
Texas
Nice job! It has taken me about 4 years to acquire 9xx posts. Granted, most of my posting has been on another site. At this rate, it will take me another 4 years before I catch up to you! :)

Don't worry brother. When you say something, it's something meaningful. Quality not quantity my friend.

Mendota

16/10/08
MN
Don't worry brother. When you say something, it's something meaningful. Quality not quantity my friend.

Wow, thanks for the compliment, Rick! :) I just fired some reputation points over to you. Can't wait to see more of your projects.