• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Sometimes its NOT the watch that gives it away.......Its the wearer.

Raddave

Most Delicious of all Nipples!
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
24/12/11
Look all you fake people who wear fake watches, if you don't drive a brand new 911 turbo or S63 and you walk around with a fake Patek or AP on wrist you suck and should be shot for your blasphemous crimes against the watch elitist society! I hate all of you who try to be something your not sheesh!!! Get real because your all a bunch of big fat phonies!!

nMuaJFt.jpg

Hehehe

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How can you say Phony ?

Theres clearly a Porsche 911 Turbo in the driveway !

Raddave

Most Delicious of all Nipples!
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
24/12/11
Yeah, but, it's parked on the lawn. :)

Thats probably because the AMG S63 was hogging the other half of the driveway :p

Fiveostang

Put Some Respect On My Name
6/11/12
Idk Dave that looks very photoshopped to me.

pseiko

You're Saying I Can Sell?
14/5/14
Maybe he could put a handwritten tag with date on the Porsche to confirm it's gen.

retrospex

I'm Pretty Popular
13/11/14
I don't know what you guys are fussing about... it looks TOTALLY legit to me!

fake-cars-500-porsche-carrera-gt-r-4wwtmk.jpg

Fiveostang

6/11/12
Hmmm hey retro I think that's a Toyota MR2

jpohl402

10/7/12
Why did Frodostar and Dusk start fighting...?

P.S. This thread makes my head spin. So many ridiculous assumptions from the OP. He must have been REALLY bored, or sent here by someone at a Gen board (like TRF) to belittle us & make us feel bad.
Second, who really cares how much the TDs make off us? To me, the prices are still QUITE reasonably priced (value for money) and they provide a FANTASTIC service, as do the mods here in keeping members "safe!" But then again if I want something, the cost doesn't usually matter, so...

jpohl402

10/7/12
Thank god this F'ing clown is gone! This thread was like a bad car wreck you just couldn't look away.

Speaking of which, I REALLY like those things the UK uses to prevent rubbernecking (traffic screens!!)

I drive fast, everywhere I go, and when there is an accident I only briefly glance over, for literally two seconds, then on way.
However, nearly EVERYONE else - slows down to 5mph, stops, stares, cranes neck, drives off ever so slightly. I would literally fly past EMS & the wreck (assuming there was a clear lane between us) at 55-65 all day long, but other idiots prevent me from doing so! I've always got places to go, and time constraints - I'm not out for a daily joyride to kill time like some people seem to be!

Dusk

I'm Pretty Popular
9/5/14
Gulf Coast of Florida
Umm from memory I had been out boozing all night and got called a lying 18 year old tosser who lives with his mum (along those lines) after I made a throwaway comment and we both went off on one. All rather childish and silly really.

I dont normally fall out on line but when I do it's good.

Booze is bad m'kay

Dusk

I'm Pretty Popular
9/5/14
Gulf Coast of Florida
Ps I aoplogise on behalf of both of us for wrecking what would have been a perfect public flogging of the OP God rest his soul

it it won't happen again chaps :)

Knight2424

You're Saying I Can Sell?
12/1/15
After reading all 34 pages, i knew that this thread would not disappoint. What a poser the OP is.