• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

AP MICHAEL SCHUMACHER 44MM By J12

Miguel Piguet

I'm Pretty Popular
14/5/13
Super true. When I first knew that a PAM cost 10k I almost fainted. Lol...

I never love it until I own 1.

After you own 1... it's downhill all the way.

Not only with watches but in general, there is usually beauty in 'ugliness' they say....So if you ask me, no watch is ugly just some I like and some I don't and with time tastes change.
Nd when you say 10K I wonder what currency you refer to because Panerais are actually decently priced Gens compared to Hublot and AP's. You can even get a few for less than 2K and brand new ones for 4-5k depending on the model so they are not as expensive as the rest in the luxury watch category.

ukbondraider

20/9/14
So how much are people paying for their Schumi?

Ive been quoted USD 612 on its own or USD 600 if bought with 3 other watches. Didn't someone mention it is available for 5XX from some dealers?

I think I will buy this Schumi just to diversify my collection. Its the best AP 44mm imo.

ap@12

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
26/12/12
i think it will be a delay again:frusty:

andman

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
13/11/13
Before I learned that high-quality reps existed, I was very happy in Panerai gen world. I loved the modernity and simpleness of the Panerai base dials, and the stylization of the cases. I still build vintage Panerais, but I have sold alot of my gen Panerais. It is only through reps and Frankens that I have developed a liking for APs. I even traded a gen Panerai for a Franken AP. But now my interests are branching out and I like Patek and Linde Werdelin. I own one Hublot, mainly to know how the design works. Some Hublots are not so bad looking, IMO.

I acquiesce .... there are perhaps one or two interesting blows.....:)

TheDonSL

Put Some Respect On My Name
28/12/13
Looks like it will make it in time for Turkey Day lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

guru

Advisor
Advisor
30/9/06
Updated date I heard is 5th Nov.

sounds good to me, as I said before in tßhis thread, but Angus said it is on time...lol...end of next week sounds good, 100 pieces, and all dealers will get supply

sent from my iPad Air

TheDonSL

Put Some Respect On My Name
28/12/13
That passed a couple weeks ago ;) if you mean Thanksgiving that is.. Good ol Canada. We have to be different

Sent from my XT1097 using Tapatalk

Yes Thanksgiving is end Nov for me

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

andman

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
13/11/13
Anyone know when Chinese thanks giving is then...

Or perhaps it's every time we send a WU payment :p:p

dannyw

11/3/14
there r no thanksgiving day in chinese calender, so say goodbye to your beloved watch:p

applez

Known Member
5/8/14
Florida
Anyone know if the 44mm diameter includes the chrono pushers, which, as designed, are basically an extension of the case, at least in appearance? If not, seems hat watch is going to have the appearance of a watch that is 2-3mm more in diameter, say 46 or 47mm.

slaughterer62

Mythical Poster
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
27/1/13
It will wear big for a 44mm watch certainly. Much bigger than a 44mm PAM or Hublot.