• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

AP Offshore Doha

Maxsky

6/3/12
no one order or received anything?

Except from the one we saw earlier on the post i hope that everyone is keeping their money.... Specially after reading Angus open letter and seeing how factories are considering us ( Money Bags or "walking" wallets)

That's just my POV and some will read it another way :)

dannyw

11/3/14
i remember reading somewhere that, for TD, their biggest client (in size) is not on forums, but in the real world outside... how should we stop those people from buying?

legend

The RWI Dragon
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
20/9/10
Where I need to be.
i remember reading somewhere that, for TD, their biggest client (in size) is not on forums, but in the real world outside... how should we stop those people from buying?

LOL I actually burst out laughing when I read your post, you sounded so serious! :D
There is no way to stop these "outsiders" from buying, and unless they do their own research or join the forums and discover how good or bad a rep is, the money would continue to roll for the makers and we would continue to be the small percentage of informed buyers.

Reactions: Allure

quelfala

Renowned Member
21/6/13
LOL I actually burst out laughing when I read your post, you sounded so serious! :D
There is no way to stop these "outsiders" from buying, and unless they do their own research or join the forums and discover how good or bad a rep is, the money would continue to roll for the makers and we would continue to be the small percentage of informed buyers.
+1

tt88

㊙️ Time does not wait ㊙️
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
15/9/12
Village, of course
nice colour for a strap....but still not convincing..

hmmm...

:thinking:

jamztio

I'm Pretty Popular
10/1/12
It isn't an exclusive to PT anymore. Pretty much everybody can get it now.

xsd20051357

Looking Around
31/7/14
Saw the Doha rep today, asked for £390. I might be out-dated with the AP rep making recently. But apparently the J12 correct the 2-date-4 alignment issue and also the hole hole on the buckle. However seriously, £390 for a rep........?

wilkejs

Known Member
19/7/10
Has anyone gotten one of these recently? I have fallen in love with it and had to buy one!
Any strap suggestions from those that have this?

valante

I'm Pretty Popular
20/2/13
Saw the Doha rep today, asked for £390. I might be out-dated with the AP rep making recently. But apparently the J12 correct the 2-date-4 alignment issue and also the hole hole on the buckle. However seriously, £390 for a rep........?

you must be new judging from your post count. :)

but you have been join since july, probably you didnt read enough.

theres a reason why they call new people a NOOB because a questions like this.

Please read more threads son.

valante

I'm Pretty Popular
20/2/13
Has anyone gotten one of these recently? I have fallen in love with it and had to buy one!
Any strap suggestions from those that have this?

pm smp lover, he's a supporting vendor, he have bunch of strap combo.

fire007

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
1/3/13
Ap reps are not for everybody... Move on to another brand if you can't afford it...

Plenty of nice quality reps outthere for lower budget

Shade

You're Saying I Can Sell?
18/8/11
I have seen the rep in person and I must say it's a really nice watch. Again and again though, the date wheel is sh!t... why can't they ever fix this issue...

fire007

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
1/3/13
I have seen the rep in person and I must say it's a really nice watch. Again and again though, the date wheel is sh!t... why can't they ever fix this issue...

??? curious ... where did u see it ? I did not hit the market yet... was it the prototype only?

TheDonSL

Put Some Respect On My Name
28/12/13

If the date window bothers you that much you can always mod it and change the date wheel. I for one, could care less as I hardly look at the date and time, I just admire the beauty of the time piece and make sure to watch the second hand spin... It's spinning, it's spinning, it's spinning MF it's spinning!!! LOL LOL #Winning