• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Petition to Make a Tudor Pelagos

Marcuslen

This member is doing hard time, they pissed off the goat.
INMATE
1/5/13
I will take the plunge...

ippykaye

You're Saying I Can Sell?
28/7/11
This is a definite on my list- I tried it on at an AD in HKG.Super nice, subtle yet has presence.

ottomatic

Renowned Member
Supporter
12/2/12
Was really hoping to have one of these on my wrist for summer, but I'll settle for fall......or winter......or next spring......or someday......maybe?

Norrie

I'm Pretty Popular
Certified
24/5/12
I'd be flabbergasted if ZF would sell this for less than $400. Hard to f#@k up that pearl.

Aldo69

I'm Pretty Popular
29/10/12
Was talking back and forth with Ryan today, whilst ordering a Blue bezel Black Bay, and he told me, the maker is having a nightmare getting the clasp/buckle correct so looks like its gonna be delayed

Parkaboy

You're Saying I Can Sell?
3/12/12
Tried on one at an AD, fell in love with it so I'm hoping this happens soon

ferristara

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
28/12/12
Was talking back and forth with Ryan today, whilst ordering a Blue bezel Black Bay, and he told me, the maker is having a nightmare getting the clasp/buckle correct so looks like its gonna be delayed ?

....why don´t they bring it out on rubber strap....?

Metalmickey

Renowned Member
1/7/14
I might just hold out on the blue bezel black bay in case this comes off as good as that rep.

Ephry73

I'm Pretty Popular
10/6/11
This will look better on a nice nato or GGB strap than the stock rubber strap.

J!m1

Renowned Member
6/6/14
Connecticut
Looks like this is overdue...

Any updates from those "in the know"? It is one of those on the cusp of going gen or modding a rep... I have a feeling the rep needs to be "super rep" to avoid modding costs or you will be square in gen territoty.

For $400, with the elusive bracelet, I'm in. For less than $400 without the bracelet, I'm in. Over $400? Probably out. Maybe.

I really need to try this on because it is a big, thick case regardless of the fact that it is Ti. It may wear like a vacuum cleaner...

Rudy40

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
6/10/12
This will look better on a nice nato or GGB strap than the stock rubber strap.

I guess we will never know?
Unless they make it? Does anybody know if there making it?

Sent from my Rolex thinking brain!

BuddhistGirafe

I'm Pretty Popular
16/5/13
Haha 400 seems cheap to me for a Super rep. Once you start buying APs everything else seems like good value

Bubbled up via helium release valve