• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

j12 sub c is the new king of 116610

mech500

Mythical Poster
6/4/12
UK
I see what you are saying though mech , that these factories are already on the limit of there engineering capabilities .

I was just trying to point out that it's difficult/expensive to get everything 100% 1:1 when viewed from under Zockers microscope, Hehe. But, i get you're point too bro, we should always look to raise the bar.

maxracingshox

I'm Pretty Popular
17/7/12
The inaccuracies today's reps have are not related to a tolerance of 0.01 mm.
It's more because the rep makers don't go with love on their project.
Look what TC is capable of whithout all the possibilities rep makers have.
Give TC a few weeks in one of these factories and you'll have a perfect rep!
Usual rep makers see nothing but the profit behind these watches...

jasonsouza77

15/12/13
hmmm...im also wondering which one to purchase...is the bp version the best bang per buck...compared to the j12 and nbv3?

demolitionman

7/2/14
Jason,
I am also a big fan of bang for the buck.
The BP was the "Ceramic watch" before Noob SubC, so if you can get it for a significantly less with a a2836 it's still petty damn good.
You may want to get the BP No Date SubC because it is still the best No Date, or the BP Sea Dweller still best of an out of production Sea Dweller, (2014 version excluded cause it's different).

ztealth

11/8/13
Does anyone know whether the j12 hulk sub has the correct green color?

Sent from my LG-D838 using Tapatalk

Smoke

Legendary Member
18/3/13
yes my friend got one.he is working on the case at the moment.i was too hasty creating this thread.because i was going by sel fit as the cg could not be sure until we saw it in real life.the cg are massive compared to gen and need quite a bit of metal taken off.the rehaut engravings are the same as the noob v2.but the sel is great.the v3 noob is better.we can easily get that sel fit now by sanding the top edge of the sel,then we rebrush it where we sanded.nice easy mod for recessed gen like sel on the current best sub c

Smoke

Legendary Member
18/3/13
after you have modded the sel the noob v3 case has no tells

Debellum

Old and Famous
Patron
29/6/12
Italy
after you have modded the sel the noob v3 case has no tells

What you wanna tell with "mod the SEL" ? :/
It's not good in this version and very good fixed to the case ?
Please explain me if you have time Smoke.

Regard

Junio M.

Sent with IPad Air and Tapatalk Pro

Smoke

Legendary Member
18/3/13
modded sel is basically the solid end links sit recessed below lug line,instead of flush or above