• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Fake watches on Instagram - share them here

MasterWatch

Master of None
Patron
Certified
26/8/12
KW PAM382
ehaty9eq.jpg

yvyryzaz.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

bc1221

Put Some Respect On My Name
30/4/14
http://richkidsofinstagram.tumblr.com/

if youve never seen the rich kids of instagram... its pretty funny.

some rep APs in some of these pics. lol
when poor people buy reps, its a educated buy.
when rich people buy reps, they got scammed. :lol:

sanankid

I'm Pretty Popular
18/6/11
For starters they aren't the same watch. One on top is kW one on bottom is a zf, just look at the pearl.

Hyjynx

28/9/13
On both watches, the 1st minute marker on the bezel touches the pearl and the "REG TM" is not plated. They are both KW version.

"Such a lovely place.... This could be Heaven or this could be Hell. We are all just prisoners here, of our own device. Relax, we are programmed to receive. You can check-out any time you like. But you can never leave!" - Adapted from "Hotel California" by Eagles

Muschi_Katz

27/7/14
...but really, how can one tell a Replica if the watch is slanted at certain angle? I just left IG after reading this post and I can't tell a damn thing... all must be really good!

bc1221

30/4/14
im sometimes amazed at how easily these guys can pick out a rep.

i mean, i know a little bit of what to look for in certain brands but some of the experts here are far more knowledgeable than most ADs

arcadia

11/8/11
im sometimes amazed at how easily these guys can pick out a rep.

i mean, i know a little bit of what to look for in certain brands but some of the experts here are far more knowledgeable than most ADs

We call it woodshedding.;)

flounderpounder

Known Member
11/6/14
I wonder if there are any that are indistinguishable from the real deal. I mean I stared at my qc pics for the bronzo with panerai's site open to very similar views and couldn't see a damn thing except in the movement and the color of the metal which is different in every pic anyway lol. Same thing for the AP diver v6. Especially that one. I'm sure there may be some small little things but I didn't notice em and really don't care since no one I know even knows what the heck they are supposed to be. Then again I may be the only person alive that doesn't post a bunch of shit on facebook and instagram. I literally have no pics on there. The people I like get to see me enough.