• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

noob v3 disappointed

D

d4m.test

i get tons of respect over the rep forums.i have a massive following.and i apeciate them.i learned about subs from looking at lots and lots of gens

Ok, good for you. My offer still stands. But since you're ignoring it and just playing the victim, I'll have to assume you're more interested in trolling for a fight.

Hate to say it, but you're really not as knowledgeable as you think you are. You change your mind a lot and contradict yourself all the time. You didn't even realize that a Noob DWO puts the date in the 3135 position last week. C'mon. You stare at a ton of pictures all the time, but all the time that you spent could have been put towards some extra work at half minimum wage and you would have earned enough to buy a gen. lol.

The way you're acting right now is the same way you were acting when you first joined the forum. I'm pretty sure you were almost banned for it. At the very least, you got a ton of red marks under your name.

Just relax, take the friendly advice, and post a bit more constructively so that a noob searching the forums can find the information that you shared immediately instead of having to wade through all your 2,656 posts.

boneyjr

Renowned Member
22/3/11
As best as I can tell, there have been three fundamental criticisms leveled against you:

1. You are a freeloader. You are using the forum as a space to explore a hobby and vomit every single subV3 thought that comes into your head, yet cannot be troubled with supporting the platform.
2. You post too much. To find the few good ones out of the exponentially more bad ones is almost not worth the time.
3. Your grammar, spelling and punctuation are atrocious. An electronic forum (of which this is) is fundamentally a text driven engagement. To be so careless as to not spell a word correctly reeks of immaturity and leaves long standing (VIP) members suspect as to whether you should be taken seriously.

To these three recurring themes, your response is, essentially: I am awesm.u jelez haters.i know everthing u fake gangstas.

So thank you for adding point 4: you need to grow up.

infamous18

I'm Pretty Popular
11/12/13
ygujy9u2.jpg

live1

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
25/3/13
im not wasting my breath on you children anymore,lol lol lol

infamous18

I'm Pretty Popular
11/12/13
Pretty much sums it up, too bad you can't man up and show respect guessing this isn't the first time in your life you've had similar issues, best of luck bud you're gonna need it.

As best as I can tell, there have been three fundamental criticisms leveled against you:

1. You are a freeloader. You are using the forum as a space to explore a hobby and vomit every single subV3 thought that comes into your head, yet cannot be troubled with supporting the platform.
2. You post too much. To find the few good ones out of the exponentially more bad ones is almost not worth the time.
3. Your grammar, spelling and punctuation are atrocious. An electronic forum (of which this is) is fundamentally a text driven engagement. To be so careless as to not spell a word correctly reeks of immaturity and leaves long standing (VIP) members suspect as to whether you should be taken seriously.

To these three recurring themes, your response is, essentially: I am awesm.u jelez haters.i know everthing u fake gangstas.

So thank you for adding point 4: you need to grow up.

mech500

Mythical Poster
6/4/12
UK
Come on guys....If your so sincere about offering Live1 'advice' on grammar, constructive posting, VIP membership or whatever then PM him!!! No need to openly embarrass someone. I came here to read about the intricacies of BP vs Noob dial variations from circa 2013 onwards lol. (as if I give a shit).

flieger123

Renowned Member
7/2/13
All I got to say is that this thread was going fine until BMW showed up and called live1 a freeloader. It's a moot point now but if you don't like live1's grammar and punctuation why come and read this thread he started?

elloello

Put Some Respect On My Name
13/3/14
U.K.
^^^^^^^^ I agree

I do think you could of been a bit more tactful but BMW you do come across as someone who I can't stand in real life and perhaps it's the same for you if we meet in the real world but sod all that we got more chance on winning the lottery then that ;) look as a newbie if I wasn't thick skinned I be put off being a VIP just by the way you are but hay you are 1 person so I find that's not a good representation of this community so perhaps look at it this way

b4 you posted about VIP I honestly didn't know anything about it myself (so I do give the benefit of the doubt to live)
unless you genuinely think all members knows this info, I did see VIP next to names but I honestly really thought it was something you (earned) not a pay up scheme to support the community

now if I was in Lives corner he may feel man yeah I be a VIP member but proberly thinks **** it if this is the attack I'm getting for a error who wants to be part of that? I know if it was me I just say sod it see you later but I actually like this forum and for the sake of one (BMW) then really the forum community is not being well represented, no disrespect BMW but you are a one off which I feel its easy to be on the wrong end of the stick from you pretty easy ( I'm dreading my onslaught )but then again I just make a joke of it and loss no sleep, yeah yeah my grammar! that's not my strong point Ive always been useless at it however I live life to the max so it's all jiggy

BMW you know like 20 years ago you was a newbie once, and I can say my experience because it was so far back you don't remember but I found Lives posts very helpful because it's daunting getting info together on a vast forum like this one

I've had some great PMs with members which is helping me on my quest,

Right where was I? Oh sod it I can't remember he!he!

electric

I'm Pretty Popular
14/11/12
All I got to say is that this thread was going fine until BMW showed up and called live1 a freeloader. It's a moot point now but if you don't like live1's grammar and punctuation why come and read this thread he started?

vemu5ynu.jpg

elloello

Put Some Respect On My Name
13/3/14
U.K.
it's just a shame it's ended like this because I feel Live has lots to contribute and I do feel this didn't need to end like this!

electric

I'm Pretty Popular
14/11/12
BMW your wisdom gets lost when you discredit yourself like this. I like your posts, you are informative. And funny. But at times you loose that in these ways. Just do the right thing. Yes live posts a lot but it's observation and sometimes a little bit high frequency but there are better ways to communicate then make yourself look bad. I say this with respect and hope not to offend you or live1. We are a community let's act like it.

Now... Back to this piece of shit v3 that I want so badly ;p

TESLA760

Time is Money $$
Patron
Certified
7/2/11
Socal Wine Country

He is a free loader. So is anyone who spends hours a week on here sucking up information and not contributing. How does now know what donating to a forum means ? Is this the only forum you've ever visited in your life ? Forums have memberships, raffles etc which are geared towards raising money which " keeps the lights on" , as we say . Is that too much to ask ? Most folks here have made a simple contribution. Many of you benefit from the sales forums to sell your watches , accessories etc. All privileges this and other forums allow. I call it free loading because you're going along for the ride. Unless you are color blind, how can you miss the big green banner when you log in ? It doesn't make you a better member. It makes you one that recognizes what they have received here.

Would you carpool with your friends to work and never offer to chip in for gas ?

live1

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
25/3/13
bmw u are an idiot i didn't learn anything from u .your like a stupid little child,how old are you 12 little mug.your the free loader.u want to insult me u can try.your a weak child

electric

I'm Pretty Popular
14/11/12
He is a free loader. So is anyone who spends hours a week on here sucking up information and not contributing. How does now know what donating to a forum means ? Is this the only forum you've ever visited in your life ? Forums have memberships, raffles etc which are geared towards raising money which " keeps the lights on" , as we say . Is that too much to ask ? Most folks here have made a simple contribution. Many of you benefit from the sales forums to sell your watches , accessories etc. All privileges this and other forums allow. I call it free loading because you're going along for the ride. Unless you are color blind, how can you miss the big green banner when you log in ? It doesn't make you a better member. It makes you one that recognizes what they have received here.

Would you carpool with your friends to work and never offer to chip in for gas ?

That a boy. That's a way better approach, still a bit harsh, but much more understandable from your point of view. That all I'm asking for. Don't let emotions degrade your outstanding passion. We should and could all do more, I too am guilty of this. And I hear what you are saying and can value it.

electric

I'm Pretty Popular
14/11/12
bmw u are an idiot i didn't learn anything from u .your like a stupid little child,how old are you 12 little mug

An eye for an eye and the whole world goes blind my friend.

If you don't like it ignore him or communicate it in a way that doesn't loose genuineness.

And again

bu7y8e3y.jpg