• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Tony's Asian 7750 crazy sale Noob Avenger $119

originalusername

Horology Curious
1/3/12
Ordered :)

Is it clear which watch the breitling dial is a rep of. Are the numerals and some aspects of the dial fantasy?

When I look at avenger pictures the numerals look different.

jj69

Renowned Member
1/12/06
Ordered :)

Is it clear which watch the breitling dial is a rep of. Are the numerals and some aspects of the dial fantasy?

When I look at avenger pictures the numerals look different.

The Breitling is a rep of the old "Chrono Avenger" model. It is not a Skyland. It is not a Super Avenger. The Chrono Avenger came only in titanium. This rep version is steel - that's the biggest flaw. There was a gen limited edition Chrono Avenger in SS, but the movement was completely different - a tricompax meacha-quartz rapptrapante.

People are completely missing the point with this crazy sale. Neither of the watches were ever intended to be 1:1 reps, but they are great watches with good movements for a peanuts price.

Instead of everyone trying to talk themselves out of buying them, consider taking some time to read the terms of the sale. Each watch comes with a free Montblanc pen, AND If you buy both the Pam and the Breitling together you get free EMS shipping. That means you get the Breitling with a high beat A7750, the Pam with the nice Asian GMT movement, and two Montblanc pens, all shipped to your door via EMS for $179. Has there ever been a better deal than that in the entire history of our rep hobby? If you consider the new trend of releasing new reps with crappy A2824 clone movements and charging nearly $400 for them, then this is the bargain of the decade! :)

frodostar

I'm Pretty Popular
7/10/10
The Breitling is a rep of the old "Chrono Avenger" model. It is not a Skyland. It is not a Super Avenger. The Chrono Avenger came only in titanium. This rep version is steel - that's the biggest flaw. There was a gen limited edition Chrono Avenger in SS, but the movement was completely different - a tricompax meacha-quartz rapptrapante.

People are completely missing the point with this crazy sale. Neither of the watches were ever intended to be 1:1 reps, but they are great watches with good movements for a peanuts price.

Instead of everyone trying to talk themselves out of buying them, consider taking some time to read the terms of the sale. Each watch comes with a free Montblanc pen, AND If you buy both the Pam and the Breitling together you get free EMS shipping. That means you get the Breitling with a high beat A7750, the Pam with the nice Asian GMT movement, and two Montblanc pens, all shipped to your door via EMS for $179. Has there ever been a better deal than that in the entire history of our rep hobby? If you consider the new trend of releasing new reps with crappy A2824 clone movements and charging nearly $400 for them, then this is the bargain of the decade! :)

point well made!

cvp3

Renowned Member
11/8/11
Actually the deal was $178 for both. There's no way I would've paid $179 for these watches with obvious flaws. The $1 made it irresistible.

img2259o.jpg

eaglexkr

Known Member
30/1/11
Try buying a movement for that money. These specials have my spare parts overflowing with the next hard to get donor part, and I get to where the 'parts' for a while as a bonus.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
+1 on that! I added on to my spares that I can wear as well.:lol:

frodostar

I'm Pretty Popular
7/10/10
made my payment a couple of days ago but he has not come back to me confirming payment, or any sort of communication, i know to be patient but just hearing nothing makes me think he ran out of stock,really hope not as it was a great deal!

sharrkey

Legendary Member
Advisor
14/6/08
Just noticed this on his web

sale promotion for PAM320 and Breitling finished
*the sale promotion for PAM320 and Breitling finished now . will open again 1 week later . please do not send email ask for it ,we won't reply ,thanks !
I'm sure if you have paid as he requested all will be ok.

frodostar

I'm Pretty Popular
7/10/10
Just noticed this on his web

sale promotion for PAM320 and Breitling finished
*the sale promotion for PAM320 and Breitling finished now . will open again 1 week later . please do not send email ask for it ,we won't reply ,thanks !
I'm sure if you have paid as he requested all will be ok.

sound, cheers sharrkey :cheers:

RobbDizzle

I'm Pretty Popular
15/10/10
"will open again 1 week later"

So he's getting more stock, or coming back with something similar in a week...? :popcorn:

originalusername

Horology Curious
1/3/12

Thanks for the info. I put my order for both in last week. Waiting for qc pics.

Now I can be like Leo in 'blood diamond' (minus titanium finish sadly)

frodostar

I'm Pretty Popular
7/10/10
paid over a week ago, Tony has been in touch 3 days ago saying pics will come tomorrow,still nothing, by looking at his feedback customer service is not a strong point so im going to wait patient for his pics. :(

maleth

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
28/1/11
Hey give the Td are break ....I got my Sky with a smooth transaction, merchandise deploys to Espana if ordered to EU.

frodostar

I'm Pretty Popular
7/10/10
Hey give the Td are break ....I got my Sky with a smooth transaction, merchandise deploys to Espana if ordered to EU.

Well that maybe so but im getting a rough ride at minute, i have been patient and will remain so, just letting others know to do the same, im sure i will recieve goods just think being ignored is pretty rude, if its a TD or a man on the street.

sharrkey

Legendary Member
Advisor
14/6/08
Waiting sucks Ass, and not getting a response from the dealer is a pain, I'm sure Tony will come through.

frodostar

I'm Pretty Popular
7/10/10
Waiting sucks Ass, and not getting a response from the dealer is a pain, I'm sure Tony will come through.

Sure he will, mods and admin are excellent in there choices on tds, if they say hes trusted then thats enough for me ;)

set2374

I'm Pretty Popular
19/7/12
I can imagine this promo was a big volume push by n-factory to unload excess inventory. I don't know how many guys are manning his operation, but I could imagine it's a huge amount of work to fill all of the orders, get out qc pictures, respond to emails etc. It was a great deal, so you have to cut the guy some slack. I personally placed an order and never got any feedback info for payment instructions. I guess it wasn't meant to be.... which is OK. There are always good deals to be had--just got to be patient and shop around. Trevor has some great prices on some of the more popular items--besting some of our bigger TD's and the Cartel by quite a few dollars ($75 to $100 in some cases--H-Factor Pam's for starters). The trade off with guys like Tony and Trevor is that their websites aren't as efficient for processing orders and the turn around is a bit slower. Given the values they are offering, I think it's a fair trade.

cvp3

Renowned Member
11/8/11
Just got mine. I went with black straps on both. Wow, just wow for $178!!! $119 Breitling is super heavy. Feel like I paid $5 per pound = cheaper than steak. Dial is incredible (fantasy or no fantasy I could care less), but lume is a little weak. A7750 movement is da' beans, gotta love sweeping seconds (sure beats sloppy seconds). $59 Pam is good fun. Could the date wheel be anymore sunken....doubtful. The lume here though is simply just incredible. I'm a sucker for glassback cases so this one does push a few of my buttons. The pens..........hilarious, but at these price absolutely no complaints on my end. Very interested in seeing what strap Serge comes up with for the Breit.

1000490f.jpg

1000498v.jpg

1000505mv.jpg

All tasty reps.