• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

noob v3 disappointed

Subjeff

Mythical Poster
26/12/12
I think this thread has been shit on enough....Ill start one in the bin.

Subjeff

Mythical Poster
26/12/12
A thread has been started in the bin for those that want to continue this non sub C conversation. :handbagsatdawn:

TESLA760

Time is Money $$
Patron
Certified
7/2/11
Socal Wine Country
homo_zpsb3be65b1.jpg

I think we should stop arguing with teenie boppers. I mean, imagine getting 100+ pm's a day ? WOW !

live1

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
25/3/13
your the teen bopper u need to grow up boy.how old are u ,are u still in school srs

dredd0606

11/2/12
*shakes head*

Much respect has been lost today...

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

live1

Banned
25/3/13
i have zero respect for fake e thugs

Steelfish

Hǝɐpᴉᴎƃ ꓭɐɔʞ ᗡoʍᴎ Ոᴎpǝᴙ
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
i can post pics on the othe forum because manage attachment accually works it does not work here anymore.ive asked mods to fix they ignore.and about vip i have no idea what it involves

There's been countless threads regarding posting images on the new format mate.

RWI no longer hosts photos......personal images can now only be submitted via an external image hosting site such as Photobucket/ImageShack/Imgur etc......this thread may be of some help......

http://forum.replica-watch.info/vb/showthread.php?t=167625

live1

Banned
25/3/13
cheers steel thats exactly what i need.im hopless on computers.

svshawn

Renowned Member
24/2/14
Obviously this site supports VIP and None VIP. Otherwise there would not be an option!! Period. Your point could have been more tactful and honestly this garbage to criticize is what cost money! So you have used up your VIP donation. It is encouraged and rightfully so and I plan on becoming VIP. But you can't bash on people that provide value. And have an opinion on an item. Isn't that what this sites about.

mech500

Mythical Poster
6/4/12
UK
Just for the record, I've been here for two years but had no idea what VIP membership meant either until the other week. I thought it was something you had to be invited into (hehe)....had no idea it involved a donation ....otherwise i would've signed up a long time ago. Not everyone here is a social media whiz who is clued up on e-forums.

Also no one here has the right to openly request/demand someone to write a single, concise, coherent article for them to read.... since not everyone has the capacity, inclination, time etc to sit down and write a single huge-ass article.

live1

Banned
25/3/13
i can hold my own,anyway glad this v3 thread is getting back on track.people feel free to ask questions etc ill help you noobs