• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Help Wanted: Working on a new dial, need ideas for 12 o'clock marker

MisterGu

I'm Pretty Popular
3/10/13
I really like the top one i would want the 12 market thicker other than I think it looks great. I def wanna see your final color choices filled in.

Or double line it like an AP 15400

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Strodda

Supporter 'smith
Supporter
21/1/11
TX/USA
Or double line it like an AP 15400

Something like this. As of now I think Im gonna stick with all white as the day look. Im not sure that I want a colored pigment.

n1a1.jpg

MisterGu

I'm Pretty Popular
3/10/13
Something like this. As of now I think Im gonna stick with all white as the day look. Im not sure that I want a colored pigment.

n1a1.jpg

I'm liking the cut of your jib!

Strodda

Supporter 'smith
Supporter
21/1/11
TX/USA
No just having some fun hahaha we're all friends here. :)

Oh, I know. I should have been more specific. I meant sexual tension, haha. I've never had two guys fighting over my jib before ;)

Although we should probably end the gay talk now before BMW, Sub and Pec show up.

MisterGu

I'm Pretty Popular
3/10/13
A jib is a triangular staysail that sets ahead of the foremast of a sailing vessel! Sheesh!

Fiveostang

Put Some Respect On My Name
6/11/12
Oh, I know. I should have been more specific. I meant sexual tension, haha. I've never had two guys fighting over my jib before ;)

Although we should probably end the gay talk now before BMW, Sub and Pec show up.

Wow I never noticed that before but your right whenever the conversation goes gay the three musketeers are usually not far behind.

A jib is a triangular staysail that sets ahead of the foremast of a sailing vessel! Sheesh!

And now your talking about head,
Foreskin, and masts you need Jesus lol