• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Insert for BK DSSD?

mellan50

You're Saying I Can Sell?
18/7/12
Hi!

Is it possible to fit an gen insert on a BK DSSD? And if, will it still need any adjustment? Or will it fit as is?

Thanks in advance
//m

ThinkBachs

Mythical Poster
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
9/2/09
1. Good luck finding one
2. Veeeeeeeeeeeeeeery expensive! I've seen dials listed for $1000. Crazy.

Ruprekt

I'm Pretty Popular
18/11/10
As far as I know nobodies done it, but that doesn't mean it won't fit.

Muaitai

6/5/12
The problem is that the DSSD is full of flaws, the makers are not putting too much effort to improve it since they are selling tons of Panerai, because of that will be very unlikely that anyone would put that kind of money on a gen insert.

Sent from my ? using Tapatalk HD

SecretAgentMan

I'm Pretty Popular
8/4/12
The problem is that the DSSD is full of flaws, the makers are not putting too much effort to improve it since they are selling tons of Panerai, because of that will be very unlikely that anyone would put that kind of money on a gen insert.

Sent from my ? using Tapatalk HD

You got that right........as much as some TD's charge for a DSSD, the pearl should be close to gen like & there should be no print on the inside of the clasp. Also, how hard is it to get the triangle right where the pearl sits.......im not a fan of huge watches but this one I wouldnt mind having if it was done right & I want it coming out of the box that way, not having to send it to a modder to spend more money & having to wait a month or so to get it back.

Forgot to mention, what the deal with the ceramic insert & all the problems with the color of the numbers, tapee underneath, dental floss used to put it back on, LMAO!

mellan50

You're Saying I Can Sell?
18/7/12
You got that right........as much as some TD's charge for a DSSD, the pearl should be close to gen like & there should be no print on the inside of the clasp. Also, how hard is it to get the triangle right where the pearl sits.......im not a fan of huge watches but this one I wouldnt mind having if it was done right & I want it coming out of the box that way, not having to send it to a modder to spend more money & having to wait a month or so to get it back.

Forgot to mention, what the deal with the ceramic insert & all the problems with the color of the numbers, tapee underneath, dental floss used to put it back on, LMAO!

I couldn't agree more! I am very annoyed over the printed clasp, some subs comes with engraved clasp, how hard could it be to use the same clasp on the DSSD?

tylerdurden

Horology Curious
26/5/12
I thought the same thing about the DSSD clasp being printed vs. the engraved clasp like the LV gen I used to have until I saw this:

Uploaded with ImageShack.us