• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

UK customs who's waiting right now?

rushact

Known Member
5/6/13
Cambodia
Only thing im waiting on is a wave maker from HK, currently stuck in Uk customs :hehehe:

avuty7e5.jpg

Sent from my ? iPhone 5s Using TapaTalk2 S???R?I?????

why not tunze ? are you on reef central too ?

Bomba

I'm Pretty Popular
20/4/08
I just got the UK border force letter that they will destroy the watches. Anyone got the link to the response letter to them? There was a thread on the board that had a response to them. I've been searching and can't find it.

It was a Daytona and a Black Blue GMT.

nick1985

Known Member
26/3/13
Shit man sorry to hear that. You reckon that's cos you shipped 2 watches together? Will you get a refund from your TD?

THXuk

I'm Pretty Popular
Certified
25/3/06
London
Last week i Received my order from pure time in 6 days to uk, held in customs for an hour

dfq23

18/12/12
Two seizures on RWG now. Between them and post above it's 3 rolex, 2 Pams and an IWC

Nikoteen

I'm Pretty Popular
12/5/12
I am just updating this thread with some info...I had a Rolex delivered
as I have just received an Explorer II from Lucy (delivered this morning) It was sent on 24th March.
So just luck of the draw i guess (as i have had stuff opened previously before).
Cheers

F4MES

You're Saying I Can Sell?
18/2/14
Still waiting on the "awaiting customs clearance" :(

Hope it gets through. Any news from someone who had their watches in customs since last friday?

sweden

I'm Pretty Popular
10/6/13
Damn so many people getting their watches seized, the thread at RWG makes me wanne cry.

sardonix

I'm Pretty Popular
16/12/10
Hope its backlog, tracking got updated today to national hub is that good news?
its a triangle route, from china with ems to uk so far :) then to me.
q8wWg25.jpg

dfq23

18/12/12
Yours is now on last step before going out for delivery so all good for you now mate. My worry is mine still hasn't been updated from awaiting customs clearance since it landed which is weird

beefjerky456

I'm Pretty Popular
4/3/12
I had one go through last week (landed in UK early last week, delivered late last week) and one landed in UK this weekend that has been processed by National Hub today, so should be out for delivery tomorrow.

Both EMS, but from different dealers.

Bomba

I'm Pretty Popular
20/4/08
Hope its backlog, tracking got updated today to national hub is that good news?
its a triangle route, from china with ems to uk so far :) then to me.
q8wWg25.jpg

I think you're OK. Mine got stopped at "awaiting customs clearance".

I plan to contest them destroying the watches, just to be a pain in their ass. I need the thread link with the response to them. I can't find it. Anyone have it?

It was a many page thread here on RWI before the website crashed.

dfq23

18/12/12
I think the letter was for detain uk not border force. They had no legal authority to seize and destroy, border force do I believe

andyr

I'm Pretty Popular
9/9/13
England
I think the letter was for detain uk not border force. They had no legal authority to seize and destroy, border force do I believe

Think you're right dfq23, from memory think this was some ex cop trying to work a fast one. I have 2 in transit from Lucy, so will let you guys know what happens. Be interesting to know if there is a problem with packages going to certain UK locations such as major cities where stuff could be going on that's making customs more vigilant, or if its general.

dfq23

18/12/12
Shit just got real. Two seized that were on there way to a TDs triangle shipping rep here in UK

ashesburn

You're Saying I Can Sell?
3/2/13
I think you're OK. Mine got stopped at "awaiting customs clearance".

I plan to contest them destroying the watches, just to be a pain in their ass. I need the thread link with the response to them. I can't find it. Anyone have it?

It was a many page thread here on RWI before the website crashed.

When I received the letter from border force, they included a response letter that I can fill in and post back. Did you not get one?

If not I can scan it and send it to you when I get home tonight.

btw I found this useful link.

http://www.hmrc.gov.uk/customs/seized-goods.htm