• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Which IWC are you wearing today??

fixen

Renowned Member
3/4/11
yzuvu2az.jpg

Nice!!!
So you finaly got the case modded?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Albranius

Renowned Member
2/11/12
This is going to be a very nice week! Today and tomorrow spending my time together with my lovely girl in the south part of Holland, so the wife can shop... Haha. Sunday a meeting with fellow watch/replica's geeks and the week after that I expect three babys! One Mark XVI V2, which would be my second (I really miss the first one), a Submariner Noob (for a friend) and a 3714 Laureus, which I'm going to use for a Franken project.

Hell yeah!:biggrin-new:

shelby1501

Mythical Poster
Supporter
Certified
18/10/11
Just came in...what took me so long 5004-02 WG
2e4ehesu.jpg

Mmm nicee... Mine is somewhere between UK and me, can't wait to get it! Can you just tell me, does it still have that beautiful grey dial color like Mirage's as I read somewhere that new versions are a bit brownish? Enjoy it, beautiful watch! ;)

awltoga

I'm Pretty Popular
3/12/12
Very Nice mate! This watch is very stunning, love mine!

Thanks Mirage. To the previous question about the color. To me it looks grey in the sunlight and slightly brownish with overhead indoor lighting and in the pic. Also, i picked it up m2m so note sure about the timing on its initial sale from a td. But who knows...I'm partially color blind. To me the quality is amazing and one that everyone can appreciate even if they aren't into BPs. A swiss movement with PR at 3 would be nice and all, but I couldn't imagine buying a GEN BP even if I had the cash to after wearing this.

Albranius

Renowned Member
2/11/12
This came in yesterday. Reunited my gen croco with its best friend. Still waiting for the 3714.

75d91a9bedc82dc02c9467516e23f555_zpsc45de530.jpg

shelby1501

Mythical Poster
Supporter
Certified
18/10/11
Thanks Mirage. To the previous question about the color. To me it looks grey in the sunlight and slightly brownish with overhead indoor lighting and in the pic. Also, i picked it up m2m so note sure about the timing on its initial sale from a td. But who knows...I'm partially color blind. To me the quality is amazing and one that everyone can appreciate even if they aren't into BPs. A swiss movement with PR at 3 would be nice and all, but I couldn't imagine buying a GEN BP even if I had the cash to after wearing this.

Thanks for your answer mate! Description like this makes me even more impatient and I also have AP Diver in the same parcel. Wow can't wait to get them! :D

higginsd

I'm Pretty Popular
31/10/12
This came in yesterday. Reunited my gen croco with its best friend. Still waiting for the 3714.

Sorry mate, it looks a bit small on your wrist. Has a touch of a "children's" watch. Sorry again, but I prefer really big watches. Not too big, but also not too small. And I've also the problem of a big wrist, the IWC BP was exactly made for me! So I never can wear a Nomos or a Junghans because they are much to small for me.