• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Audemars Piguet Royal Oak Offshore 44mm Chronograph From Noob Factory

guru

Advisor
Advisor
30/9/06
now what did I say? lol, some would call it insider information, I would say, just trust Angus, he is not Andrew....lol
Looks like we will have a happy CNY

sent from my iPad Air

slaughterer62

Mythical Poster
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
27/1/13
Angus just now

Sorry guys, the maker just called me that the case factory told him there is a small problem to the case and they are working on it and it may cause a delay to the release
sad.gif
and probably we can't get it before CNY. I am sorry about this and the maker said he will confirm this with me tomorrow and I will let you guys know so you have enough time to ask for a refund if you want to.
Wait for my news.

chris3007

Mythical Poster
24/8/13
Next question, what can we see at that pic, down on the right?
BumbleBee?

send from my iPhone

guru

Advisor
Advisor
30/9/06
lol, they must have some cases ready, it cannot be that all of the sudden they find a problem on a case? Anyhow, that will not affect the release of the noob products? I am ok with the Panda also.

sent from my iPad Air

sharrkey

Legendary Member
Advisor
14/6/08
I think noob is just waiting on the rotor, so If it's ready then hopefully, gonna be down to the wire in these 44mm's

Sent from my iPhone 5s Using TapaTalk2 S???R?I?????

sharrkey

Legendary Member
Advisor
14/6/08
I think we are just being fed pics of what will be available after Cny rather than what actually is available before Cny

Sent from my iPhone 5s Using TapaTalk2 S???R?I?????

slaughterer62

Mythical Poster
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
27/1/13
This FC 44mm release is turning into one wild roller-coaster ride. I think I am getting whiplash...
At least, the Linde Werdelin release is on schedule... for before CNY.

guru

Advisor
Advisor
30/9/06
we will know more tomorrow, noob will close on the 21st, they have 2 more days to go. The watches were ready since x mas, just the rotor was missing. Now if they get the rotor, they can assemble it and ship,a few watches. If they do not ship anything, then they may have one sample rotor.
On the CF I expect that it could have something to do with waterresistence? The mold was done, if there is something wrong with it, it would screw up the complete timing. Hardest part on these FC case is to get them waterproofed, regarding to Domi.

sent from my iPad Air

slaughterer62

Mythical Poster
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
27/1/13
In some regards, I would prefer J12 to take their time so that there are no assembly errors (stripped screws, poorly mounted hands, etc.) associated with a rushed production. On the other hand, the Chinese gov always uses the post-CNY period to do a lot of "show raids" and "crack downs" on the rep factories, and EMS tightens customs as well. The FC ver. seems like it will be a spring release after all. .

guru

Advisor
Advisor
30/9/06
In some regards, I would prefer J12 to take their time so that there are no assembly errors (stripped screws, poorly mounted hands, etc.) associated with a rushed production. On the other hand, the Chinese gov always uses the post-CNY period to do a lot of "show raids" and "crack downs" on the rep factories, and EMS tightens customs as well. The FC ver. seems like it will be a spring release after all. .

That what I am afried off, 2 years ago the shutdown was for 6 weeks and the fctories only worked for 2 hour a day.

sent from my iPad Air