• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Audemars Piguet Royal Oak Offshore 44mm Chronograph From Noob Factory

chris3007

Mythical Poster
24/8/13
Best thing, a few days ago all celebrated angus like he is the god of the rep World and he celebrated his self like he is the Inventor of the AP 44mm. And now? No answer to emails and no updates about the rotor....but a lot of money in his pocket.

send from my iPhone

guru

Advisor
Advisor
Certified
30/9/06
just wait and be patient! Chris, did you preorder?

sent from my iPad Air

chris3007

Mythical Poster
24/8/13
Yes, i have preordered the FC, but it was only 3 days ago. So i think i'am on of the last at the list.

send from my iPhone

guru

Advisor
Advisor
Certified
30/9/06
Spring will come soon...

sent from my iPad Air

chris3007

Mythical Poster
24/8/13
yes and i did not expect that i get the watch before spring. So no problem here. But the "pre-order" show is a bit ridiculous.

send from my iPhone

slaughterer62

Mythical Poster
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
27/1/13
o4d01TL_zps6fc53bd5.jpg

SheriffWho

Renowned Member
4/6/13
Sam,
They look great but I'm not decided if I will even partake in this one. I really wear my divers more than anything. I am even contemplating releasing my beloved modded ROOs into the wild, but of all the new ones angus has, I most like the noob dlc and the new maker FC ROO... Before any decision is made, we will just wait for mid February for another "pre sell" announcement...

Sheriff, I know you will get one of these and put together a great pictorial for us all to drool over. Have you decided on one yet?

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk 2

Sam1977

I'm Pretty Popular
17/6/13
Sam,
They look great but I'm not decided if I will even partake in this one. I really wear my divers more than anything. I am even contemplating releasing my beloved modded ROOs into the wild, but of all the new ones angus has, I most like the noob dlc and the new maker FC ROO... Before any decision is made, we will just wait for mid February for another "pre sell" announcement...

I will definitely wait until after CNY to order now. I am starting to lean more towards the FC after thinking my mind was made up on the SS 44mm Panda. I am anxious to start hearing of some QCs pics from n other members, and wonder if anything is really going to get out before CNY like PTs website says.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk 2