• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

idanmaman is a f*cking scammer.

exlgh91

I'm Pretty Popular
23/8/13
Told me that he was a small business owner on a business trip to Canada, wouldn't trust slighest shit coming out this guy's pricky mouth.

He was interested in a watch I had and told me he is in the Israeli Army presently in Canada helping to train Canadian soldiers. I had asked him why his shipping address was in Canada when his profile said Israel...

bpdd

Renowned Member
30/11/12
I'm Jewish lol, and it seems the scammer is, so I'm apologizing for the Jewish religion lol.

That misunderstanding is epic

@Sam:
Yo bud, I'm so sorry to hear that!!! Let me know if I can help ya with anything...

wolfwood

Put Some Respect On My Name
4/2/11
Hope our admin here will share this info with the staff over there and ban this piece of crap!

Rudy40

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
6/10/12
Time to break out the tire and feather's!

Rudy40

Banned
6/10/12
I dont understand what someone get's out of this,,,,,,Yeah of course they gain all the watches they scammed out of members,,,But if they have any love for the hobby they wouldn't do shat like this!,,,They destroy there chances of enjoying the forum's because they are banned now and hated,,,,,,,And they must not have a conscious at all!!! To treat people like this,,,,,Its a shame!!,,,,It really is,,,,I hope karma bits his ball's off!!
Greed just pure greed!!!
Does anyone have any info on this faker???? I want to have a talk with this b!tch!!
WORK NUMBER
HOME NUMBER
GRANDMOTHER'S NUMBER
ANY NUMBER????

Rudy40

Banned
6/10/12
No way to rationalize it, except to say that they are low life scum bags.
AGREE 1,000,0000000000000000000%%%%%%%
I would like to punch him in the grill!!

R2D4

Admin
Advisor
15/4/07
I've notified the mods here, but nothing happened, and it took a week and half till he actually got banned, and no one gave a shit about what I've been saying, and now, more victims.

I have no idea what you are going on about, but things take time. We are not miracle workers to be on call at the snap of a finger as you make it sound. If it took a week and half to get this guy banned there might be a good reason for it, IDK. If not, maybe we had other life things to attend to.

I do care, so your "no one gave a shit" is misleading and somewhat hostile in of itself, but I totally get your frustration 1000%.

We hate assholes like this, we also hate that there was even one victim let alone more than one. Sometimes we just can't help you much, we can't be breaking arms and legs for you. We cannot condone blackmail or extortion either.

These guys are out of my country, personally, and I don't know anyone there either. It looks like we have a great community of members here that have and are willing to help tough, so that counts for something.

DRBAFC

Renowned Member
23/3/12
This scammer has some big cajones to pull that shite here and another forum
uheru9am.jpg

exlgh91

I'm Pretty Popular
23/8/13
My notion was based on when I aproached the mods, he should have gotten his priviledges taken away as soon as possible. I notified the mods constantly seeing him pm others, i did my best to give him negative comments and on chatbox countless hours to notify others. Because not only did this guy take a watch from me, he wasted my time with his lies. And sadly, there are more victims... i understand u need to be fair on both sides when judging matters like this but this time, it took too long and now, we see that theres a loophole in the system.

I suggest there be a new trade system where only VIPs can trade under assumptions that another member can vouche for ones validity. Or somewhere along this line. Ive loved this forum since I joined and i know i might be too inexperienced to tell, but i see a better end to this, a way for these mishaps to be avoided. Ive had mutual trust for everyone on this forum, sharing one great hobby and interest in watches but realized now that even here, bottom feeding retards exist.

I bet theres been countless events like this before, instead of banning their one of thousands of fake accounts, we can establish better trading system to mitigate this once and for all.

I have no idea what you are going on about, but things take time. We are not miracle workers to be on call at the snap of a finger as you make it sound. If it took a week and half to get this guy banned there might be a good reason for it, IDK. If not, maybe we had other life things to attend to.

I do care, so your "no one gave a shit" is misleading and somewhat hostile in of itself, but I totally get your frustration 1000%.

We hate assholes like this, we also hate that there was even one victim let alone more than one. Sometimes we just can't help you much, we can't be breaking arms and legs for you. We cannot condone blackmail or extortion either.

These guys are out of my country, personally, and I don't know anyone there either. It looks like we have a great community of members here that have and are willing to help tough, so that counts for something.