• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

idanmaman is a f*cking scammer.

revhrd

Put Some Respect On My Name
5/2/11
Sorry to read about this Sam, it is hard enough for me to deal in Asia, I think a red flag would be dealing in the Middle East.

This sucks.

tt88

㊙️ Time does not wait ㊙️
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
15/9/12
Village, of course
That sucks. Hope he rots with the watch!

But would showing your franken breit's gen parts be able to prove you did not ship a fake watch?

iggypop

I'm Pretty Popular
27/9/12
Noooo shaidx not youuuuuuuu aaaahhhhhh

"Ulla k pathon"? Can I use that here?

SSTEEL

Banned
Banned
30/1/13
Sorry to hear about this my friend, what an idiot, not only saying you shipped an empty box, but to also cry like a baby to Paypal, and mentioning replica watches. This guy is a sandwich short of a picnic.

elconquistador

Certified
10/6/10
Googling that name there are lots of hits for an Idan Maman in isreal. Including LinkedIn, Facebook, google+. If it is him, it should be straight forward to shame him into dropping his dispute.

shaidx

15/7/12
Googling that name there are lots of hits for an Idan Maman in isreal. Including LinkedIn, Facebook, google+. If it is him, it should be straight forward to shame him into dropping his dispute.

Yea I have his Facebook Google+ skype information. How Do I use all that against him ? Any ideas?

shaidx

15/7/12
i have news. so di*k face closed the pp dispute. but i havent received a package from him yet. going on the offense now. i emailed him a 3 day warning. after that hes responsible for what happens to him next. thanks for the support guys

Rudy40

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
6/10/12
we can do that ;)

ill pm you now

Big Raji can give you some advice on how to shame him on the web...
If there's anything i can do ,,,,,Just PM me,,,,,I dont care to make some phone call's to this asshat!!!

My wife has hundreds of friends on FB,,,,We can call him out there also!!!

shaidx

15/7/12
Big Raji can give you some advice on how to shame him on the web...
If there's anything i can do ,,,,,Just PM me,,,,,I dont care to make some phone call's to this asshat!!!

My wife has hundreds of friends on FB,,,,We can call him out there also!!!

thanks rudy!

exlgh91

I'm Pretty Popular
23/8/13
I got scammed by this guy also. Omega PO42 with gen omega straps. I notified the mods here but guess the ****** pulled off multiple scams at once. Theres really no way to avoid these unless u trade with only the known members...