• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Rolex Day-Date I & II / Datejust I & II

FLArch

Known Member
16/12/12
I've noticed these rolex reps have been looking legit as all get out! Also, the champagne dial is back in style. Go for it. And then write us a review, mate!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Bonesey

Mythical Poster
Advisor
15/1/11
I think it's just the angle of the picture/links in the band mate. It's behind rather than above. Just an optical illusion.

HarveyMushman

You're Saying I Can Sell?
27/1/13
Are there any DJ1 reps that:

1. Accept a genuine Plexi/Acrylic Crystal

And

2. Accept a gen dial with proper DWO alignment with a Gen plexi/acrylic cyclops

I have not definite answer from my extensive reading.

f5air

4/3/13
Guys question about gen Rolex Daydate. Can a costumer order XX daydate with oyster bracelet? or one desing comes just like it comers no options.

vivgman22

18/4/13
I need a glass/crystal cover for my Rolex day date 2 presidential, where is the best place to look for??????????

CaitlinHampton

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
25/4/13
Can you send some pictures of that watch. That would be so kind of you.

GeDi

Renowned Member
5/2/13
i wonder why the Day-Date II of the Date Just II does not come in FULL rose, or FULL yellow gold with the OYSTER bracelet...

It would be superb as the 36mm was.

kaka7021

11/5/13
Here's another pic of the 36 mm rose gold ;)

433e05fb.jpg

is this steel strap? i was thinking of getting 41mm day date 2 fully rose gold but heard the straps are steel i was thinking of replacing the steel strap with a genuine rose gold original strap cant find one any where

Dssd man

Renowned Member
2/11/11
Hi I saw one on ebay for £6500 for just the strap
£2000 I would pay but no more ;)

Bonesey

Mythical Poster
Advisor
15/1/11
It's gold plated steel. You would be paying several thousands dollars at least for a genuine rose gold bracelet. So good luck with that.