• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Heritage Limited Edition: Factories, I want this watch-

ThinkBachs

Mythical Poster
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
9/2/09
8b394c52.jpg

As a limited edition the three watches in the Superocean Heritage Chronograph Limited Edition collection are meant to celebrate the 125th
anniversary of Breitling. A small touch that is hard to notice in the images is that the Breitling "B" is done in 18k gold, located above the name
at 12 o'clock. The watch is still 46mm wide and 200 meters water resistant, and the crystal is double AR coated and sapphire.

Doing some research, these popped up yet again. With the 800 other styles being made, you'd think that they could have squeezed this one in!
They've got the case, the straps, and the basic dial... just a little tweaking of the non-chrono dial with some red hands and boom! there you go. :)

Wiz

Mythical Poster
9/8/09
The cream one is AWESOME!!

I was very interested in buying one before I saw the price... 3990 EUR...
Even with the standard 15% discount that's still 3500 EUR for a modified 7750...

Below 3000 why not, but this just too expensive.

It also seems like they have some troubles selling it. Almost all the ADs here in France have some in stock, which is pretty weird for a watch with only 1000 units worldwide.

QinetiQ

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
6/8/09
Unless they put an A7753 in that baby, a sunken DW is inevitable. I think it's about time they rep the mesh bracelet first

maw

21/4/10
this is sexy i'm in for one or two depending one the quality of the rep!

SMIDSY

Put Some Respect On My Name
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
15/9/09
+1 Ill take blue on mesh please... :)

Dr.Verylong

Legendary Member
Advisor
2/8/09
I'd take white on rubber right away but if it would come with mesh I would not complain.

SMIDSY

DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
15/9/09
black looks good too.... :thinking:

D

d4m.test

do you know if they upgrade in the bronze color too?

SMIDSY

DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
15/9/09
Not that i'm aware... there is a green one somewhere....

Wiz

Mythical Poster
9/8/09
Just got back from the AD, the only one that is available upon order is the blue one. The silver and the black are only available at some ADs that still have them in stock.

The LV is a non-chrono version and is still available.

watchluver

11/9/10
Bay Area
[edited]

Sorry about that comment.
That was strange. I was trying to post this comment on another post and it went here. I think becuase I hand a bunch of browser windows open. LOL

My bad.

P.S. Yes, that watch is very nice and I would love to own it.

trailboss99

Head Honcho - Cat Herder
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
30/3/08
I see my comments about the problems I have had with watch eden have been removed for some reason?
Please tell me exactly where these comments were and when they went missing. I will be most upset if someone has edited a post of yours.

As for the pealing "B" that could have happened with any dealer mate. All the stock comes from the same place and it was no doubt not an issue when it was checked and packed.

Col.

ThinkBachs

Mythical Poster
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
9/2/09
I've seen threads closed when they got way out of hand and served no purpose to continue, but I've never heard or seen anyone's post being removed or altered except that from a spammer. I'd bet that you posted the comment in another thread, which is why you can't find it where you think it should be. :)

PecMan

4/5/09
i need the blue one ! now! some factories working on breitlings? or now a days everything is just about pams and rolex?

PecMan

4/5/09
no dont foget! but remember! remember and be ready for THE ANSWER OF UR LIFE!!!!!
COUSE WIZ!! IS A VIRUS!

by the way who tha **** is mark?

AskMeAgain

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
18/2/11
Black please they never get the Breit blue right :D