• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

US Government Shutdown

trailboss99

Head Honcho - Cat Herder
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
30/3/08
I don't at all, but I do like it when folks are happy here.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk
elconquistador doesn't do happy, elconquistador is an argumentative asshat who obviously tired of having same handed to him next door so has turned up here to stir shit.

elconquistador

Put Some Respect On My Name
Certified
10/6/10
elconquistador doesn't do happy, elconquistador is an argumentative asshat who obviously tired of having same handed to him next door so has turned up here to stir shit.

You figured out my long con.

Join the forum and be a financially contributing member of the forum and community for years.

Then when nobody expects it, state something 47% of the members don't agree with that happens to be true.

Zing!

I win. Hahahah.

mzcool

I'm Pretty Popular
2/6/13
You figured out my long con.

Join the forum and be a financially contributing member of the forum and community for years.

Then when nobody expects it, state something 47% of the members don't agree with that happens to be true.

Zing!

I win. Hahahah.

Le conquistador, I don't nessecarily agree with what TB said and I'm more in line with your opinions, but this isn't worth getting banned over. This is a friendly forum, and as much as politics can frustrate people, let's try to keep it civil.

Q5?

Legendary Member
Advisor
29/3/09
I am glad you agree with me then.

This was not called for. Regardless of R2 being a staff member, he has earned my utmost respect for his generosity towards the members here. You were being crass and let's hope I don't see that again.

elconquistador

Certified
10/6/10
My appoligies if I came off crass. I was put off by this comment.

Sounds like you got it figured out then. Cut and dry. ;)

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk

I don't feel my response was any more crass, but regardless, it won't happen again.

R2D4

Admin
Advisor
15/4/07
My appoligies if I came off crass. I was put off by this comment.
I don't feel my response was any more crass, but regardless, it won't happen again.

El, I just didn't want to argue with you. You showed no compromise or acknowledgment of my point. I decided to move on. ;) What's for supper anyway? Monday night football... beer... :cheers:

Q5?

Legendary Member
Advisor
29/3/09
I've had two beers this whole year! I think I'll have a Celebration Ale on Thanksgiving. :)

Sierra_Nevada_Celebration.jpg

elconquistador

Certified
10/6/10
El, I just didn't want to argue with you. You showed no compromise or acknowledgment of my point. I decided to move on. ;) What's for supper anyway? Monday night football... beer... :cheers:

That is a low blow considering my team suuuucks.

My 4 year old wants me to add R2D2 to this note, that has to be an olive branch of some type. :r2d4:

mzcool

I'm Pretty Popular
2/6/13
Love how this whole shutdown concluded. Once again, the Republicans embarrassed themselves in front of the country and failed.