• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Rep points...

TimeWillTell

I'm Pretty Popular
10/3/09
Hay guys, how it actually works...?

I have figured out how to give rep point to good posting members, but what about a bad post how to decrease the member's rep points bank??

Thanks

John

rols16610

Put Some Respect On My Name
20/4/12
Hay guys, how it actually works...?

I have figured out how to give rep point to good posting members, but what about a bad post how to decrease the member's rep points bank??

Thanks

John

I think only the mods can give bad points, Otherwise I would have tons of them for my daft posts :)

carlton

2/10/11
Members can only give positive rep points to others and only staff here can give negative rep points. What you can do when you see a post that is rude, insulting or offensive, you can report the post and let the staff to handle it.

TimeWillTell

I'm Pretty Popular
10/3/09
Members can only give positive rep points to others and only staff here can give negative rep points. What you can do when you see a post that is rude, insulting or offensive, you can report the post and let the staff to handle it.
cool! thanks carlton mate!!

:cheers:

MauiDave

Renowned Member
27/6/13
I tried to give you rep points for sharing this info but I can't do it on my iPhone. I will try to remember this post when I'm on my iPad.

rhp1462

Mythical Poster
20/2/13
Members and mods can rep you up. Mods can rep you down. If members were able to rep others down, nobody would have any rep points cause people usually don't tend to agree much.

arcadia

11/8/11
I'm actually careful in giving rep points. Anyone can register years ago and not really participate. Anyone can be a post whore and increase his post count. But not everyone can force anyone to respect you and exert effort to give you rep points.

rhp1462

Mythical Poster
20/2/13
I'm actually careful in giving rep points. Anyone can register years ago and not really participate. Anyone can be a post whore and increase his post count. But not everyone can force anyone to respect you and exert effort to give you rep points.

Like you said Rep points are earned, everything else is how you do it. Rep points are for your actions.

TimeWillTell

I'm Pretty Popular
10/3/09
Members and mods can rep you up. Mods can rep you down. If members were able to rep others down, nobody would have any rep points cause people usually don't tend to agree much.
thanks rhp, i m fully understood at this point now..

me feel'in like a post whore this few days...:facepalm:

Like you said Rep points are earned, everything else is how you do it. Rep points are for your actions.
luv this rep systems, it can be useful sometimes to determine a member's conduct here on the forum.

More green plssss..:cheer:

Thanks gentlemen for the participation! RWI'ers ROCKSss!!

John

trksh-bzr

Mythical Poster
Advisor
25/9/09
I'm not sure how the rep points work either really. well, I just log into the controle panel and write how many I want, but I'm not sure that's how others do...? :lol:

TimeWillTell

I'm Pretty Popular
10/3/09
You're on your way to the top John. Keep up the good work. :cheers:
thank you beemer! you guys are simply awesome!! I will work my way upppp!!!

John

Enjoyable buying experience our utmost priority!