• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

When will US attack Syria?

mzcool

I'm Pretty Popular
2/6/13
We intervene in Yugoslavia, saved hundreds of thousands of lives.
We did NOT intervene in Africa, hundreds of thousands were killed.
Simple.

It is not our job to intervene. Even if we intervene, we would be giving the upper-hand to the rebels, which is not good. They are just as bad as Assad if not worse.

Luthier

Put Some Respect On My Name
30/9/09
It is not our job to intervene. Even if we intervene, we would be giving the upper-hand to the rebels, which is not good. They are just as bad as Assad if not worse.
They ARE worse.

TESLA760

Time is Money $$
Patron
Certified
7/2/11
Socal Wine Country
...we went into Iraq and look at what happened.

Care to visit Wounded Warrior with me on Friday ? I'll be there most of the morning. You can see some young kids who are missing limbs, parts of their face and many who will never live life normally again. Stare them in the face, or what's left of it, and tell them it was worth it.

Luthier

30/9/09
Care to visit Wounded Warrior with me on Friday ? I'll be there most of the morning. You can see some young kids who are missing limbs, parts of their face and many who will never live life normally again. Stare them in the face, or what's left of it, and tell them it was worth it.
No, it wasn't. These 2 wars were super stupid.

redrising

I'm Pretty Popular
23/4/12
We shouldn't have been involved in Iraq. It cost us lives and money. And the world viewed us as liberator? Look at the state of Iraq now.

Mike116

I'm Pretty Popular
20/11/12
Back of beyond
There will be no winners in Syria .to tribal,lots of bad blood going back to the ottoman collapse after ww1.they will need sort this out themselves

SUMIKITO

Supporter and Senior Purveyor of YouTube News
Supporter
5/4/13
San Marino, California
Invading Syria.........

I say Nuke that SOB sitting in his palace in Syria. Drop him a big one. I can open the belly of the plane to push that big "kahuna" out while flying low in Damascus! Pull hard on that stick Luth! Climb hard when I roll that big watermelon out! I don't want to feel that blasting heat when it hits. Want to turn around and find out what's left of him, just wanna make sure there's nothing left. I'll roll out another one if I see something moving from his bedroom. Like every world liberator has said time and time before, "there can be no peace if there is no war". To this day, that saying rings true. I say go for it Mr. President !!! :spank:

Luthier

30/9/09
+1.
Precise airstrikes will do the job, no need boots on the ground.

mzcool

I'm Pretty Popular
2/6/13
+1.
Precise airstrikes will do the job, no need boots on the ground.

And then what? Who will take over? Taking out Assad, as much of a terrible person as he is, will lead to Syria being turned into something like Iraq. It will be overrun by terrorists.

PWSabre

Known Member
31/8/10
Yes there are people dying, and that is terrible, really, really heartbreakingly terrible: http://www.therevoltingsyrian.com/post/58902680033/the-chemical-attack-massacre-of-damascus

So we're going to go and give the rebels side the advantage? But then you read this: http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2013/may/6/syrian-rebels-used-sarin-nerve-gas-not-assads-regi/

Who is doing what? We know there is very likely elements within the rebels side that are terrorist organizations. So we're going to help them? Give them aid, money, weapons, training? Where will that end up, do we know for sure? Are we killing the right people?

Sorry to say, it's horrible that people are dying, but we should stay out of this one in my opinion. We could very well be helping the bad guys. Is it likely that Assad used the weapons? It's not impossible, but why exactly would he do that KNOWING that it would cause the US to get involved? Is it in the best interest of the cause of the rebels to have had them used, given that they now likely have 4 US Navy Destroyers on their side? Yep for sure.

Truth is, I think both sides would rather see Americans dead. The rebels need help right now, but look down the road. In the end we are still the great satan, we are still the infidel. It's a just ******* shame that little kids who don't hate anyone have to live and die in that hell. I have kids, and seeing those images makes me burn.

We may be world police, supposed to help the good guys, I just don't see a good guy here, and the police don't get involved in a gang war by helping one gang beat the other gang just because one side has better guns.

Here's a picture of a kitty:

redrising

I'm Pretty Popular
23/4/12
For anyone who don't know anything. The rebels are Al Qaeda. Aren't they supposedly classified as a terrorist organization? Supposedly anyway....