• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

When will US attack Syria?

TESLA760

Time is Money $$
Patron
Certified
7/2/11
Socal Wine Country
For anyone who don't know anything. The rebels are Al Qaeda. Aren't they supposedly classified as a terrorist organization? Supposedly anyway....

We've been selling weapons to them since the 80's. Just like we helped Saddam gas the Iranians during that same time.

ThinkBachs

Mythical Poster
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
9/2/09
Funny you mention that.

If he retaliates , the tea billies say he's fighting an illegal war.
-It's only illegal if he does it the way he does everything else he does, by going around US laws.

If he doesn't , the tea billies say he's weak.
-He's not weak when it comes to issues he supports, then he strong arms people to see it his way.

You can't win with that group.
-Nope.

The US has no business playing world police. The sand box needs to learn to figure it's own shit out. That money is better spent here.
-As long as it's not the government that's spending it, then I agree.

He painted himself into a box that he doesn't know how to walk out of. With his grasp/twist of intelligence, chances are the targets will be an Aspirin factory... that way he can claim he did something without actually doing something.

Personally, I'd love to see the military court martial it's commander-in-chief.

masmannan

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
27/2/13
It turns my stomach seeing British politicians desperately wanting to enter a war. Love to see if they'll be sending their kids to the frontline. Don't think so. And the soldiers who return will get screwed on health and medical support.

I realise it won't be ground troops, but can anyone at this stage guarantee anything?

Masmannan.

TESLA760

Time is Money $$
Patron
Certified
7/2/11
Socal Wine Country
It turns my stomach seeing British politicians desperately wanting to enter a war. Love to see if they'll be sending their kids to the frontline. Don't think so. And the soldiers who return will get screwed on health and medical support.

I realise it won't be ground troops, but can anyone at this stage guarantee anything?

Masmannan.

Same here. It's like these war machines get bored when they have no one to bomb. Now we have found the new boogie man. Let's bomb them ! Pathetic.

galveston

Known Member
31/3/11
Same here. It's like these war machines get bored when they have no one to bomb. Now we have found the new boogie man. Let's bomb them ! Pathetic.

I agree.

Give peace a chance.

Instead of bombing the Syrians, we need to send them American vegetables such as corn, and peas to help them out.

Mendota

Put Some Respect On My Name
16/10/08
MN
^ LOL, let's see how things play out. He may eat crow before it is all done.

cybee

Legendary Member
Supporter
23/11/06
Let's cross the imaginary red line and send a modern day version of Jane Fonda to Syria in the form of Unlady Gaga and Sean Penn :cheer:

redrising

I'm Pretty Popular
23/4/12
Let's cross the imaginary red line and send a modern day version of Jane Fonda to Syria in the form of Unlady Gaga and Sean Penn :cheer:

Those are just amateurs. Let send Hillary Clinton to Syria. It's been tested on Pakistan.

[AME]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uH8owcMHc34[/AME]

mzcool

I'm Pretty Popular
2/6/13
Yes its seems hes the expert on everything. Maybe we should open a just ask Luth section.:hehehe:

Im-a-expert.jpg

Subjeff

Mythical Poster
26/12/12
Poor Luth is taking a beating... Hairy back thread and now this.:facepalm: