• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Pro II SA Bracelet

darthvinh

DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
16/3/10
I have a v3 coming in with the newer updated bracelet, willing to sell it. pm me

ninja

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
20/12/10
sorry to revive an old topic, but I'm interested to know, can these v3 SA bracelets be used on a skyland avenger with the skyland avenger endlinks?

arcadia

Put Some Respect On My Name
11/8/11
Ben, honestly, they are a piece of junk. Get your hands on a GEN Pro II and you'll see what I mean. It's like driving a Civic, and then being handed the keys to an SLR.

This cracks me up!

frodostar

I'm Pretty Popular
7/10/10
sorry to revive an old topic, but I'm interested to know, can these v3 SA bracelets be used on a skyland avenger with the skyland avenger endlinks?

super avenger is 24mm the skyland is 22mm , so it will not fit

ninja

Banned
20/12/10
isn't that just the end links though, with the bracelets both being 20mm?

frodostar

I'm Pretty Popular
7/10/10
isn't that just the end links though, with the bracelets both being 20mm?
they taper to 20mm at the clasp then 2 links before the endlinks it tapers up to 24 or 22mm!! come on use your head!

frodostar

I'm Pretty Popular
7/10/10
i own gens/reps in both 24mm and 22mm, from the clasp its 20mm which are removable these will fit either if your bracelet is 24mm at the end it simply will not work 24mm is SA skyland is 22mm, the deal striker is between the lugs the bracelet sits there aswell as the end links if you used an Sa bracelet on skyland you would have to take a file to it, and reversed if you used a skyland you would have gaps and there is also issues with end links the centre link is also different, mate your pissing in the wind, trying to fit a square peg in a round hole and even if you could make it work (which im 99% sure you cant ) IT WILL LOOK WANK!!!!!! just buy another bracelet there not that expensive christ if it will take you away from this idea, tell me what you need, i may have something.

tracyl

22/4/11
Forystar,
I agree with you, I wasn't sure how it can possibly work, but Mattyd mentioned that it could be done in that other thread, and that is why I brought it up. Thanks for clarification, it is not worth messing with. I'm looking for a pro II bracelet for a skyland 22mm. I see a lot for sale for the SA, but not many for the skyland, and that is why I was wondering if they could be interchanged. I don't even have a skyland, only a chrono avenger titanium, but I'd like to get one. I was thinking I'd just order a skyland and get the bracelet it comes with, then find a SA pro II for sale in the sales section and use the end links that came with the watch. Or if a dealer will do this, I'll just upgrade to the pro II bracelet for a skyland when I buy it. (I think this is the best choice). Thanks for the info!

Cynikal.Mindset

Renowned Member
7/1/11
here...you need proof that it no worky??

imagecqzn.jpg

SKYLAND LEFT/SUPER AVENGER RIGHT
imagewyiw.jpg

SKYLAND ENDLINK ON SUPER AVENGER BRACELET AND SUPER AVENGER ENDLINK ON SKYLAND BRACELET
imagepqu.jpg

SUPER AVENGER BRACELET UP AGAINST SKYLAND CASE
imagewxi.jpg

SKYLAND BRACELET BEING SWALLOWED BY SUPER AVENGER CASE
imageqfy.jpg

SUPER AVENGER ENDLINK FITTED WITH SPRINGBAR ON SKYLAND BRACELET...IT BINDS UP AND DOESN'T FIT PROPER AT ALL
imageumi.jpg

SKYLAND BRACELET ON TOP OF SUPER AVENGER BRACELET...YOU CAN SEE THAT THE SUPER AVENGER BRACELT IS WIDER ON THE LAST FIXED LINKS THAN THE SKYLAND BRACELET...NO WORKY!

tracyl

22/4/11
Wow, great info Cynikal! Thanks for doing that, you just confirmed what I thought!

ninja

Banned
20/12/10
well this sucks, I was hoping it would work because I've read the new pro II SA bracelets are good quality, and the one I had on the skyland was pretty crappy

frodostar

I'm Pretty Popular
7/10/10
you have a chrono avenger! show us some pics, the seawolf bracelet off a ti seawolf rep would fit or if you want ti bracelet (REP OF COURSE) this is going to be even harder as i dont think the dealers stock any of the bracelets you require i got truly mixed up, would love to see some pics, you may be able to brush the ss to bring it something like ti, im not really up to speed on what the dealers supply, you may be best to post an add for wanted ti bracelet. post some pics of what you got would nice to see

frodostar

I'm Pretty Popular
7/10/10
here...you need proof that it no worky??

Cynical you are my hero, thanks, ninja and the other lad, post some ads in parts wanted i always seem to pick up stuff that i need, but the ti chrono avenger is long gone aswell as the ti seawolf from the rep dealers so this maybe very hard to find.

Cynikal.Mindset

Renowned Member
7/1/11
just trying to help diffuse any misinformation goin on out there and I happened to have both watches handy and spare time

ninja

Banned
20/12/10
you have a chrono avenger! show us some pics, the seawolf bracelet off a ti seawolf rep would fit or if you want ti bracelet (REP OF COURSE) this is going to be even harder as i dont think the dealers stock any of the bracelets you require i got truly mixed up, would love to see some pics, you may be able to brush the ss to bring it something like ti, im not really up to speed on what the dealers supply, you may be best to post an add for wanted ti bracelet. post some pics of what you got would nice to see

just a regular skyland avenger man, not the titanium one the ss one

jizza

Looking Around
24/8/13
Guys sorry to rive this post but will the gen pro2 fit the noob factory v4 skyland?