• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

BP Seadweller.. Best SD available Period

set2374

I'm Pretty Popular
19/7/12
My little project! Gen insert TC bracelet!
01T3pM0l.jpg

Ov2Ar8sl.jpg

Have a great week guy's!

You look good in a bra Rudy. :). Nice SD too..just ordered mine today. 25j version..I want to check one out. I am also bidding on a gen dial and handset (they come together, so. . . I guess if I win the auction I am going to have to figure out what movement to use???? So, rather than ruin the dial...I am toying with trying a Yuki 3135 clone. Anyone know if the Yuki 3135 will work in this case set without major modding??

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Rudy40

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
6/10/12
You look good in a bra Rudy. :). Nice SD too..just ordered mine today. 25j version..I want to check one out. I am also bidding on a gen dial and handset (they come together, so. . . I guess if I win the auction I am going to have to figure out what movement to use???? So, rather than ruin the dial...I am toying with trying a Yuki 3135 clone. Anyone know if the Yuki 3135 will work in this case set without major modding??

The problem is you are bidding on the same auction i am i bet?? Ebay??:rofl: I want that dial and hands also! No reserve!

set2374

I'm Pretty Popular
19/7/12
Rudy, is the seller from Turkey?

Rudy40

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
6/10/12
Rudy, is the seller from Turkey?

Seller platin7510(466) positive feedback 276 Negative-feedback -1
Say's location US??
But ships from Instanbul??
Listing 1d 4h left??

set2374

I'm Pretty Popular
19/7/12
Seller platin7510(466) positive feedback 276 Negative-feedback -1
Say's location US??
But ships from Instanbul??

Yeah same seller, same dial...... Hmmmmm........do I bid hard against Rudy or let him off easy??? Hmmmmmm....

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

set2374

I'm Pretty Popular
19/7/12
Hey, Rudy, I went to check the status on our auction and it said ended, no bids??? WTF???

Q5?

Legendary Member
Advisor
29/3/09
My BPSD just arrived this afternoon from Katt/R2!

TC hands, DWO
Recessed insert
Gen 703 crown, Clarks tube

OMG! 0.o

cuttycutts

You're Saying I Can Sell?
14/8/13
Can you please tell me the dealer who you got this from ? I know it's an old post but looking for a great dealer ... Thanks M

set2374

I'm Pretty Popular
19/7/12
My BPSD just arrived this afternoon from Katt/R2!

TC hands, DWO
Recessed insert
Gen 703 crown, Clarks tube

OMG! 0.o

Q5, you should know better than that!! Pics or it never happened!!!!!!!!!

tom_cat

I'm Pretty Popular
4/7/13
does sead normally takes long to process?? i placed an order on sunday and its been 4 days and havent received QC pics yet and one email takes one day to reply or does is usually normal?

Turbo350z

I'm Pretty Popular
9/1/13
does sead normally takes long to process?? i placed an order on sunday and its been 4 days and havent received QC pics yet and one email takes one day to reply or does is usually normal?

You have to remember he is in china. So there is a time difference. I have found that if I email him at 9pm (eastern time) he gets back to me right away. Also with sead make sure if you want QC pics that you request them. He has sent me watches with and without them. Don't worry, he will get back to you and send you a great watch. I have ordered 15+ watches with him with no major issues.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

villemus

You're Saying I Can Sell?
22/2/11
Just be very careful with these BP SDs

I end up canceling my order due to misaligned markers in 1st and 2nd QC samples. Dealer got frustrated and leave me hanging for a few days then shows me the exact same watch again to try to get me pass them.

I would find a patient and resourceful seller

mysfit

28/4/13

I end up canceling my order due to misaligned markers in 1st and 2nd QC samples. Dealer got frustrated and leave me hanging for a few days then shows me the exact same watch again to try to get me pass them.

A TD did the same process to me but finally i had right QC pics with no misaligned markers 3rd times.

tom_cat

I'm Pretty Popular
4/7/13
You have to remember he is in china. So there is a time difference. I have found that if I email him at 9pm (eastern time) he gets back to me right away. Also with sead make sure if you want QC pics that you request them. He has sent me watches with and without them. Don't worry, he will get back to you and send you a great watch. I have ordered 15+ watches with him with no major issues.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

yeah thats what i understand but why take kinda long (IMO) to give me qc or if he shipped already as least should have passed me a tracking at least

hope sead still send me qc and hope he hasnt shipped my watch yet

set2374

I'm Pretty Popular
19/7/12
If sead sent it to you without QC pictures, he will always take it back without exception if you have an issue with it at the time of delivery.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2