• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

New Sub up on Toros - Noob V2?

live1

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
25/3/13
This is my v2 from ryan. Received a few days ago. I do noticed the font is way of and not deep enough on the bezel. Will a gen bezel fit this watch.

if you have 1000 to spend it would probably fit as its gen construction

set2374

I'm Pretty Popular
19/7/12
As far ask cam tell, batch 2 is the same as batch 1. According to angus, a new ceramic inset is ready, but we won't see it until the old ones are sold out. He thinks it could be a few month at least before that happens. This game can get awfully frustrating,

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Capt. Obvious

Put Some Respect On My Name
5/5/13
Batch 2 CLEARLY has a left justified date overlay.
I wouldn't get that in my right mind!

live1

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
25/3/13
angus just said to me that according to sales a complete new insert will be ready soon,and address the numbers 2 and 3,

theskull

Renowned Member
6/8/13
Even if the watch is not perfect yet, i think in terms of quality, finish, noob did a great job, now just to wait for the new bezel (if there is one)…

I hope batch 2 is super lumed, as somes are saying that the batch 1 is not super lumed or strong enough… this is a must in rolex reps now…

yze8unap.jpg
ujepa7u3.jpg
apabu7yh.jpg
ubehy2y5.jpg
rusahure.jpg
adumebez.jpg

theskull

Renowned Member
6/8/13
I don't know i have a no date subc i love it on picture but i didn't like it that much on my wrist, maybe i'm a bit old fashion, but i much prefer a date sub compare to the no date...

Maybe a noob no date, would be better, with the quality and all.. but not sure i would go for it if it comes out...

What i would really like to come out is a Noob DSSD!!! i think it would be a best seller if they decided to update it... already asked Angus, he ll pass the message to the noob, but if they decide to do it, it would take a year at least...

Capt. Obvious

Put Some Respect On My Name
5/5/13
Your pictures are lovely and that date looks decently centred.
PM me if you decide to sell or upgrade to Batch 3! :)

theskull

Renowned Member
6/8/13
Your pictures are lovely and that date looks decently centred.
PM me if you decide to sell or upgrade to Batch 3! :)

I already paid for an other one, and angus will shipp to me when batch 3 comes out..

So if batch 3 is good, i ll defenitly sell this one, so, no worries, will let you know if you are interested!!:D:

theskull

Renowned Member
6/8/13
Do we know if a TT will comes out soon? with plating or wrapped? I'm gessing plating, but it would be nice to have this watch wrapped, even if there is just a fews..

wepiii

18/12/12
Even if the watch is not perfect yet, i think in terms of quality, finish, noob did a great job, now just to wait for the new bezel (if there is one)…

I hope batch 2 is super lumed, as somes are saying that the batch 1 is not super lumed or strong enough… this is a must in rolex reps now…

I think the lume is really good for a rep... This is mine after being outside in the sun for 5 minutes and coming back inside....

uzazuby6.jpg

theskull

Renowned Member
6/8/13

I think the lume is really good for a rep... This is mine after being outside in the sun for 5 minutes and coming back inside....

uzazuby6.jpg

Looks good yes, i just asked because somes members said that the lume wasn't great and as good as the noob exp II.. But it looks fine to me in this pic.. Will see monday when i receive it..

wepiii

18/12/12
I don't have an explorer to compare to, will be interested to see your opinion when it arrives.

SOLEX

I'm Pretty Popular
Certified
30/3/09
Lume is not even close to the EXP II, that thing was a torch!

Aldo69

I'm Pretty Popular
29/10/12
Waiting on the ND version myself.

R, been on to Ryan before to see if the new V2 case set and strap could be fitted with a ND crystal movement and dial, and was hit with a resounding NO!!!
Hopefully this is not a sign that the ND is'nt going to show. Would love an ND to fit on the EVEREST rubber strap I received from RSH last week.