• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

oh how I hated cheap guys. >''<

P4GTR

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
9/9/07
GG and Belv are not worth the price imo. Best vodka I've ever had was Maxim's, by the French restaurant of the same name. It's in a blue bottle, if you ever see it- buy it.

sub4me

Legendary Member
30/4/06
But doesn't it taste better if you overpay?? LMAO.:hehehe:

TESLA760

Time is Money $$
Patron
Certified
7/2/11
Socal Wine Country
But doesn't it taste better if you overpay?? LMAO.:hehehe:

....and some big titty bitch is serving you
fillesoustife.gif

rhp1462

Mythical Poster
20/2/13
GG and Belv are not worth the price imo. Best vodka I've ever had was Maxim's, by the French restaurant of the same name. It's in a blue bottle, if you ever see it- buy it.

I always liked stoli elite when I drank vodka. It was just a tad bit higher than GG and belvedere. But op is a rich man who pays for experience. Well be got it for free on this thread.

Sent from 1:1 app made with genuine tapatalk as sample.

wat44

Mythical Poster
20/6/09
We all love threads like this

And by the way, the OP was not racist - it was stereotypical, silly and in poor taste; but not racist. Racism is really bad and people throw the word around way too freely.

Save it for when it matters.

DRBAFC

Renowned Member
23/3/12
We all love threads like this

And by the way, the OP was not racist - it was stereotypical, silly and in poor taste; but not racist. Racism is really bad and people throw the word around way too freely.

Save it for when it matters.

I agree. It may come off bad but I think he was stereotyping.

And since when do you guys get upset over stereotyping? You do it all the time to TRF members.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2

the_art_of_luv

Banned
1/6/13
Please guys stop acting like you were Old guys telling the truth

You are a rep buyer and telling this guy not to show up his money

Ahahaha who wants to show up his money ( he certainly dont have ) by buying rep ?

Stop be moralistic please

And stop calling someone racist when he describe a general attitude in a community of people
+1 =)

First it was Filipinos. Second time there were Chinese and Vietnamese. Let me guess, next are Indians, Cambodians and Koreans. Summer thriller guys.

Sent from 1:1 app made with genuine tapatalk as sample.
You have problem with reading comprehension my friend? I wasn't bad month about the Viet and the Chinese.

the_art_of_luv

Banned
1/6/13
Sorry man, I noticed that you are truly an @ss.hole while reading very first threads in this forum. New members come here ask some questions for help, you pretty much just tell them to f*ck up. <--- I am speaking for them.

Ban me if you like, call me an @ss if you want, if so then we are the kin man.

BTW: Please keep it coming guys, I find this very entertaining after a stressful day at work. OK, got to go to the spa now. See yaaa later children.

Let's poll. Presence of this idiot here insults me.
Who's for ban?

MauiDave

Renowned Member
27/6/13
I see a lot of talk about banning the OP. I think that's a bit harsh, yes he made a stupid stereotype reference. Yes it may have offended some people. But really it was a harmless comment and anyone that was so offended they want blood is just as cruel if not more then the OP. Make it clear his comment wasn't acceptable but forgiveness is a valuable virtue!
That's my words of wisdom on this matter....

Oh one more thing....

I LIKE TURTLES!!!!!!!!!!!!

mzcool

I'm Pretty Popular
2/6/13
Art_of_douche, you really picked the wrong place to flaunt your "wealth" lol. What do you work as? Ambulance chasing lawyer?